44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Quite a few nonsense, anti-national Bengali posts on FB, many are giving it back no question but disproportionate chewtiyapa from the said community. The state's situation looks scary, so many have been brainwashed into hating India and the armed forces !!!! And these are Hindus I am talking about, seemingly well educated/employed....I am more sad than angry. 2 bravehearts from Bengal were among the deceased...what an insult to them !!!!

One in my office was saying maybe it's politically motivated insinuating Modi did it, the rest of us shut him down, what an idiot, he is also a TMC supporter so not surprised. 

Imo; Kashmir is a lost cause yet it is with us to remind us not to make other states like Kashmir. Our aim should be to prevent Kashmirs emerging in other parts of country. And thats my big worry as there are huge anti-nationals around our country and they dont need a majority to cause troubles. Its the critical mass and thus as a country, we are facing a timebomb...

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Yep. Shehla aunty, Jignesh Mawali etc dhandhe pe lag gaye hain. Bloody scumbags.

Fir se wahi randorona. Ab Naseeruddin Chacha bhi bil se nikalenge or bolenge Kashmiris are not safe. Musalman khatre me hai. Bloody hypocrite bastards. Thanks to social media tools like FB and twitter that all their bubbles of blatant lies are busted immediately as in the case of Uttarakhand Police spontaneously responding to Shela Rashid's fake allegations regarding detention of Kashmiri students in Dehradun hostel

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bihari Muslims are extremely radicalized on an average, not surprised to see the filth so many of them are spouting. Patriots in social media have done their jobs, now it's up to the police to ensure they suffer....* the liberals and dhimmis, I want real human rights violations on these cockroaches.  

Very true. Imagine how radicalized they must be that they are not even fearing police and armed forces

The ability of Muslims to turn anything and everything in their favor is commendable, experts in portraying themselves as victims even when the other side is the one that suffers. From the ghastly terror attack, the narrative has switched to imaginary attacks on Kashmiris in North India...even the police is now falling into the trap :facepalm:. There must be 100k Kashmiri Muslims in Kolkata alone, add all around the country and the numbers will be staggering....to see the libtards invent a story and do propaganda against the Hindus shows why each one of them is an asset of the enemy. 

Edited by Gollum

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

The ability of Muslims to turn anything and everything in their favor is commendable, experts in portraying themselves as victims even when the other side is the one that suffers. From the ghastly terror attack, the narrative has switched to imaginary attacks on Kashmiris in North India...even the police is now falling into the trap :facepalm:. There must be 100k Kashmiri Muslims in Kolkata alone, add all around the country and the numbers will be staggering....to see the libtards invent a story and do propaganda against the Hindus shows why each one of them is an asset of the enemy. 

Rightly said. Muslims are very clear in their mind. Most of the muslims have only one ambition in life that is to spread and multiply like rats and promote Islam by hook or by crook. It is their clarity of thought which is astounding. Secular Muslim is the rarest of rare breed you will come across. In fact I have seen none. 

19 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bihari Muslims are extremely radicalized on an average, not surprised to see the filth so many of them are spouting. Patriots in social media have done their jobs, now it's up to the police to ensure they suffer....* the liberals and dhimmis, I want real human rights violations on these cockroaches.  

From generations, they were responsible for the creation of Pakistan, Rich UP/Bihari muslims  voted for ML and wanted Pakistan creation and the Ashrafs migrated to Pak and are the ruling class. eg Musharaff's dad.

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

From generations, they were responsible for the creation of Pakistan, Rich UP/Bihari muslims  voted for ML and wanted Pakistan creation and the Ashrafs migrated to Pak and are the ruling class. eg Musharaff's dad.

Yep, they're scum. Even in Bengal they are the ones who give max trouble, in the communal riots trucks full of Bihari Muslims cross the border to Bengal and do the damage, many Bengali Muslims themselves don't feel comfortable in the presence of the Bihari ones. There is a lot of undercurrent between those 2 sets of Muslims in the state, the minority Biharis have disproportionate power, money, clout, political representation and nothing but contempt for Bengalis. In Bangladesh liberation war, we know what the Biharis did....even today they are treated like the trash they are by BD people. At least the Bangladeshis got one thing right. 

I am going to tread this very carefully

The sovereignty of Kashmir should have been decided in 1947.  Biggest avoidable *fest that we brought it on ourselves because a Mofo wanted his illegitimate brother to be a world leader.

I think unfortunately we are at a stage now where    The only solution is an extreme one either ways which means  either one of the side needs to back off.

Will the radicalized brainwashed religious fanatic back off- answer is self explanatory 

Now here is the problem is if India takes the high road- Just when India is getting it self respect back that was battered and humiliated for the last 700-800 years will this be a good thing for our self-respect? Is it easy to put that aside?

Even if we put our ego aside and go with it- will that solve the problem, we will just end up with another full-fledged,radical, useless and incompetent neighbor that only knows how to create nuisance and unrest and does not have any know-how of trade,technology, diplomacy or basics that any normal nation knows.

This has become  a big cluster *.

There are no middle ground solutions to this problem. The only way this will get resolved is if some big **** goes down due to such a radical step that will have repercussions for centuries to come. Period !!! 

Edited by maniac

All these groups are just an extension of the Pak army. This act of terrorism should be made public to the whole world and everyone in the world should think of Pakistan as a rogue nation. I hope they will rot in their own filthy ideology. And these libtards, radical muslims and kashmiris who support seccession should be dealt with by either thorwing in jail or encountering them. I pray for those CRPF jawans and their families that they will be taken good care of.