Imran Khan, Do one thing more

test fan

12 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Think forward. In the end it is upto individuals to thank Imran Khan.

But please suggest next steps of the Army and GOI. Should we keep attacking or it is peace for now? How are we going to eliminate terrorism and solve Kashmir.

If there is pressure on Pak, why are we not taking revenge for attack on our bases. In earlier scenarios, this has led to a full scale war. Why not this time when Pakistan is so much economically weak and under International pressure

26 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

You tell me what do you want. The way I am seeing this is either we pass or fail. If we fail, how does it matter if we you got less or more marks. If you pass you can boast about your marks

15 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

They dared to attack our bases. Military bases with bombs. Are we sleeping? Where is our dare that we would have done something if they tortured Abhi or killed him. We would have done NOTHING. They know this also.

Why are you trolling endlessly ? A response, if necessary, can come many months later, even a year later, even by another govt. This is a decades old problem and isn't a boxing match where one swing follows another in a matter of moments. 

6 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Why are you trolling endlessly ? A response, if necessary, can come many months later, even a year later, even by another govt. This is a decades old problem and isn't a boxing match where one swing follows another in a matter of moments. 

No trolls Sir.  I am questioning why no response when our military bases have been attacked and why we are certain we would have made hell break loose if Pakistan had killed Abhi. 

Just now, MultiB48 said:

Every time our military is attacked by terrorists we should attack Pakistani military bases in retaliation ......only then these attacks will stop or else let there be war .Killing militants is a waste if time ,we have dome it for decades.

Exactly. We are being the good boys  when we say we will just attack terrorists. It serves little purpose, which is why terrorist bases are low value strategic targets.

2 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Every time our military is attacked by terrorists we should attack Pakistani military bases in retaliation ......only then these attacks will stop or else let there be war .Killing militants is a waste if time ,we have done it for decades.

When did we visit Bakistan and kill militants?

8 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

No trolls Sir.  I am questioning why no response when our military bases have been attacked and why we are certain we would have made hell break loose if Pakistan had killed Abhi. 

Besides the fact that the attack was repealed successfully, who told u that any response needs to come in X hours ? 

What's the point of discussing a useless hypothetical when he's being released today ? 

Troll!

Just now, Clarke said:

Besides the fact that the attack was repealed successfully, who told u that any response needs to come in X hours ? 

What's the point of discussing a useless hypothetical when he's being released today ? 

Troll!

Obvious troll account from bakiland

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Think forward. In the end it is upto individuals to thank Imran Khan.

But please suggest next steps of the Army and GOI. Should we keep attacking or it is peace for now? How are we going to eliminate terrorism and solve Kashmir.

If there is pressure on Pak, why are we not taking revenge for attack on our bases. In earlier scenarios, this has led to a full scale war. Why not this time when Pakistan is so much economically weak and under International pressure

Either you are trolling or you have probably not witnessed wars or conflicts before.

In war there is no need to react every minute. The cost is huge. So nobody fires bullets when there are no enemies in sight. Nobody launches missiles when there is less probability to hit the target. We did hit Teror camps after days of planning and preparation. There is no time limit that war has to be finished in few days. We being stronger nation can decide how to play it out. 5 days ,10 days ,20 days,month or year. It's our choice depending on how much resources we have and other factors.  There will be enough time to strike and get things done diplomatically as well as militarily during the war period being the stronger nation.

In 1971 it lasted for more than a year with massive damage to Pakistan. 

Kargil was much lesser in comparison. 

Here in 2019, India, yet again, have the power to play the way we want.

3 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Either you are trolling or you have probably not witnessed wars or conflicts before.

In war there is no need to react every minute. The cost is huge. So nobody fires bullets when there are no enemies in sight. Nobody launches missiles when there is less probability to hit the target. We did hit Teror camps after days of planning and preparation. There is no time limit that war has to be finished in few days. We being stronger nation can decide how to play it out. 5 days ,10 days ,20 days,month or year. It's our choice depending on how much resources we have and other factors.  There will be enough time to strike and get things done diplomatically as well as militarily during the war period being the stronger nation.

In 1971 it lasted for more than a year with massive damage to Pakistan. 

Kargil was much lesser in comparison. 

Here in 2019, India, yet again, have the power to play the way we want.

Not that it makes a difference whether you have been in war or I have because I want to focus on the point. But out of curiosity have you been to a war? I have not but my father has been once. 

Are the costs any less over 30 years. My point is are we wanting to keep going to limited war n times and put your soldiers lives at risk OR you want to solve the problem once and for all.  It is not a one day game but do you see any political will to sort this out or just another skirmish with hollow threats. Have we sorted out the problem or have we found the golden mantra to solve it with these strikes.

The leaders of this government had committed to solve the problem in their tenure. Did you see that happening or did you expect that. Even though I am against war, I did think this government will take the plunge. Disappointed and so expressed it.

Why does an attack by our soldiers on the enemy  lead to chest thumping on our side, political leaders or average population.  I'd say we should be praying that we never have to send our army for such attacks. I also dont know why it burns to praise a positive gesture by the enemy. Have you seen videos of Indian soldiers praising our counterparts. Will we call names to our soldiers also like we do to anybody who may have an alternate view. Whenever somebody asks a question to the government why does the name calling start.  May we all ask ourselves, who is responsible for the rule of civil vehicles being allowed close to convoys. Pakistan or We? 

hindi mein saransh  - Jab tak ham saksham nahi hain yeh musibat puri tarah khatam karne ke liye, tab tak hamein aur hamare mantriyon ko chaathi thokna band karna chahiye. faujiyon ko bhugatna padta hai. saksham bano aur ek bar lado. nahi ban sakte to bas bhai bhai waala nara lagao aur shantipriya ban jao

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

3 hours ago, Clarke said:

Troll!

so who told us we will go berserk and international community will destroy Pakistan if Abhi had been killed or tortured?