Imran Khan, Do one thing more

test fan

1 minute ago, maniac said:

There is a reason why they are in the dire state. You think America and China are in financial doldrums? Lot of people accuse them of being war hungry or causing problems around the world as well.

The fact that the soldier was handled with kid gloves itself shows that Pakistan needs this gimmick.

I am glad he is coming home unharmed, but it is not due to Pakistan's genorisity, it is more of a PR building exercise. They did that in 1999 as well. So now do you find Nawz Sharif also sexy? or is he too fat and unattractive for you?

You remember Saurabh Kalia or forgotten?

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

There is a reason why they are in the dire state. You think America and China are in financial doldrums? Lot of people accuse them of being war hungry or causing problems around the world as well.

The fact that the soldier was handled with kid gloves itself shows that Pakistan needs this gimmick.

I am glad he is coming home unharmed, but it is not due to Pakistan's genorisity, it is more of a PR building exercise. They did that in 1999 as well. So now do you find Nawz Sharif also sexy? or is he too fat and unattractive for you?

so why dont we do it. Continue the war and let Pakistan disintegrate. What is stopping us? Just 7 more days and Pakistan should collapse. We will avenge Pulwama and all other attacks. It wont happen ever if this government cannot do it.

Just now, DHONI_FANN said:

This liberalism and sickularism is spreading like cancer. Kahi aisa na ho ki atankiyo ki barbadi ka sapna dekhate dekhate hamara khud ka desh na barbad ho jaye? What is happening with India? 500 years of slavery but no lessons learnt. Chewtiye sale bc ghulam mentality ppl

Is thread pe hi dekh le bhai. Gulami khoon me he haramiyo ke.

One chewt even called our PM a illiterate chaiwala while simultaneously praising Imran 'Taliban' Khan who happened to be educated from Oxford.

Jab tak ese g@ndu paida hote rahenge tab tak is mulk ka kuch na hona.

Just now, maniac said:

Why are you going in circles? Pakistan did the same thing with Nachiketa before. It is an international violation. why are you finding it so difficult to understand? You have too much love for Imran looks like.

Saurabh Kalia was also an international violation.  I am appreciating the gesture and I think we should all do as our soldier is being returned honorably. Why dont we see reason in this?

If people do not like Modi that is fine. But to go out of the way to praise Pak, which is supporting terrorism in India, is dumb .... You get nothing by doing that .... You can just vote for someone else w/o having to support an enemy nation 

Imagine the stupidity -> praise Pak for returning a captured pilot (which it is supposed to), when the same Pak authorized actions that killed tons of our soldiers, and when the pilot was in action to protect Ind from invasion by Pak 

This is the type of stupidity that makes me a critic (constructive one though) of India .... You cannot become a great nation with such population

1 minute ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Saurabh Kalia was also an international violation.  I am appreciating the gesture and I think we should all do as our soldier is being returned honorably. Why dont we see reason in this?

Firstly what Pakistan did yesterday of posting pictures of Abhinandan as some kind of trophy itself violated international law.

Now the pictures were all over the internet. what do you think would have happened had he been tortured and killed? forget Indian reaction but from a PR perspective.

Saurabh Kalia was a POW and was killed in custody and Pak claimed weather conditions for it. 

How do you not see the 2 scenarios were different.

One of the few times I will say this.Thank god for social media 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Firstly what Pakistan did yesterday of posting pictures of Abhinandan as some kind of trophy itself violated international law.

Now the pictures were all over the internet. what do you think would have happened had he been tortured and killed? forget Indian reaction but from a PR perspective.

Saurabh Kalia was a POW and was killed in custody and Pak claimed weather conditions for it. 

How do you not see the 2 scenarios were different.

One of the few times I will say this.Thank god for social media 

what do you think would have happened if he was tortured and killed. As per me Nothing. As if there is less enmity and it would have gotten more. No.

What do you think we would have done if they had said he will be released after 6 months? Ghanta

Just now, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

what do you think would have happened if he was tortured and killed. As per me Nothing. As if there is less enmity and it would have gotten more. No.

What do you think we would have done if they had said he will be released after 6 months? Ghanta

A lot could have happened then. You could have asked me this first itself

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

A lot could have happened then. You could have asked me this first itself

whatever could have happened, why is it not being done now. Our military bases have bombs dropped by their jets.  It is an act of WAR. What are we doing in retaliation? Ghanta

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

Just now, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

At the least we need to be thankful till he returns. Why cannot Pakistan change their mind the way our media is highlighting this as a chest thumping victory. Have you seen families of captured soldiers from close quarters?

That is a question for STD Khan and Pak army