Official Namma Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Team thread - The Defending Champions!!!

Forever Indian

6 hours ago, Chennai Chargers said:

I'm as concerned about Watson. He just isn't up to it against quality bowlers anymore. I miss Dwayne Smith!

with the current batting team, max csk can do it reach playoffs. they can't bat against good bowling units unless the target is around 150, that wont always be the case as death bowling is shot. 

On 4/4/2019 at 1:44 AM, Pollack said:

Head to head till now :

MI : 15 CSK : 12

at Chepauk

MI : 4 CSK : 2

at Wankhade

MI : 6 CSK : 3

IPL Finals

MI : 2 Csk :1

Biggest Win By Runs

MI by 60 Runs In 2013

Biggest Win By Wickets

MI by 9 Wickets In 2008

Why don't you tell the full story.

Playoffs  CSK - 4, Mi - 3 :giggle:  And most of the playoffs were held in Mumbai and other neutral venues.
Mumbai (including Brabourne stadium) CSK-5, Mi-7
Neutral CSK-5, MI-4

Having a 12-15 record is not a definition of bunny you fool. If thats the case, DC is your baap with a 13-11 record against bambis

12 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Why don't you tell the full story.

Playoffs  CSK - 4, Mi - 3 :giggle:  And most of the playoffs were held in Mumbai and other neutral venues.
Mumbai (including Brabourne stadium) CSK-5, Mi-7
Neutral CSK-5, MI-4

Having a 12-15 record is not a definition of bunny you fool. If thats the case, DC is your baap with a 13-11 record against bambis

Looks like someone's got triggered real bad. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7910072

@velu :rotfl:

@The Dark Horse Look your CSK guys gets triggered real bad. :rotfl:

39 minutes ago, velu said:

other than 3/4 bambis can’t find any of them active in IPL section , probably we chased them away :aha:

lol he got triggered in the other thread. He mentions Dhoni when somebody was criticizing Pant for getting out. In that thread he mentions @Stan AF and @SK_IH as dhoni fans :lol: He said me and @The Dark Horse were triggered in a match thread not involving CSK or Dhoni. Explain that to me. And posts a flurry of posts to prove he is not flustered. I came with facts here and he calls me triggered. Just posting a lot of emojis doesn't make you cool @Pollack Stay here, watch this thread and eat some vada pav

On 4/10/2019 at 9:12 AM, Real McCoy said:

Don't worry playoffs gonna be interesting. Russell and his KKR buddies will be in the playoffs. Also the slumdog team will be there thanks to umps.

Making fun of your compatriots for being poor?

Is this the 'classy' that you mentioned in the other thread?

You also seem to have an advanced stage of cognitive dissonance. :((

You call the 'bambis' slum dogs and then accuse them of paying umpires and fixing matches. :confused: 

Edited by Mariyam

I continue to be amazed by how a team which looks weaker than other teams on paper, missing key overseas players in Lungi and WIlley, with Bravo injured, Watto out of form, trundlers still is so successful

Got to be captaincy and culture and leadership

:hatsoff: