Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala maintains silence on abduction, rape and forceful conversion of minority girls in Pakistan

Gollum

Why do people have expectations of her ? 

First of all, she was righteous in standing up for women's education. She got a nobel prize mostly because of getting shot, all right whatever. 

She isn't some messiah to stand up for rights of all people. Neither is she someone in power like a CM/PM or a relevant person like minister for minority welfare. 

Blame the UN, Pak local/national leadership and law enforcement. Malala already took Taliban bullets, she wouldnt want the fauji bullets. 

I am little disappointed by Malala here.

I know it is impossible to involve yourself in all the problems around you, but still I believe she should have voiced for the girls in this case and gave it a preference. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Malala is great, she is the epitome of Pakistan...a forlorn case being used by by Z-listers to A-listers to boost PR ethic credits by embracing pretend sympathy...highlighting her hardship, refugee status and weakness

No wonder India can bomb Pakistan at will, Americans and NATO doing it for over a decade.  

MALALA RELATIVES AND FRIENDS are still in Pakistani land anything derogative comments on that nation would harm them by some means, which she does not wants and adding her PR rate would do come down when you support a Kafir Girls

It is the same with GHULAM ALI WHO WANTS TO MAKE MONEY FROM INDIA BUT CRITICIZE KAFIRS to have enjoyable life in Pakistani LAND

Edited by sukhoi

5 hours ago, sukhoi said:

MALALA RELATIVES AND FRIENDS are still in Pakistani land anything derogative comments on that nation would harm them by some means, which she does not wants and adding her PR rate would do come down when you support a Kafir Girls

It is the same with GHULAM ALI WHO WANTS TO MAKE MONEY FROM INDIA BUT CRITICIZE KAFIRS to have enjoyable life in Pakistani LAND

Wise guys. Get benefits from both parties. 

While people like me are abused from the both side :phehe: Up till now, only Muslims were after me, but now the our Saffron Brigade brothers are also seriously displeased with me. 

What could I do. I feel I am not Tarek Fateh. 

Wise guys. Get benefits from both parties. 
While people like me are abused from the both side :phehe: Up till now, only Muslims were after me, but now the our Saffron Brigade brothers are also seriously displeased with me. 

What could I do. I feel I am not Tarek Fateh. 
Follow the same policy of Netaji Subjash Chandra Bose and fight for your nation freedom from your own military by forming a team

That you can try

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, sukhoi said:

Any update on the SL Church attack from the modern day Teresa = Ms.MALALA 

Yeah we know they are Kafirs right to the Teresa called MALALA

Pin drop silence, this lady is so fake. 

Lol, here we go again, and so shall I :)

Even Mother Teresa had flaws. I don't know who anointed her as modern day Teresa. If anyone does and has expectations from her about various topics, the flaw is in their thinking. 

Haven't we all learnt about the flaws in the people we almost worship: Gandhi, Ambedkar, MLK, etc. Why anoint new individuals and then criticize them ?

If it's the left that worships her, well that childhood dialogue comes to mind: if someone tells u to jump into a well alongsode them, will u do so ?

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Pin drop silence, this lady is so fake. 

I fully agree that Malala should have raised voice about the 2 Hindu girls. 

But silence should not be the only standard to judge Malala. There are other angles of the picture too which should also be considered before coming to any final decision. 

If any Secularist speaks for the rights of Minorities, and against Saffron brigade in India, then Hindutva supporters tear him apart. Now multiply it to 10 times or more, while the Pakistani Muslim Mullahs are so deadly against the Secularist human right supporters and they do unlimited propaganda and make life deadly for the people. And Malala is at the top of their hit list. 

It proved better for Malala that she kept her silence on this issue, while later Supreme Court investigations decided that both girls accepted Islam at their own and married at their own too. Had Malala protested earlier and had she claimed their abduction without the investigations, then religious RW of Pakistan would have ripped her apart after that, as they did with rest of the Secularists who had raised their voice. 

It may be that the investigations through police and medical check up were false, and even Supreme court could not help the Hindu girls in this case. 

Therefore, I have nothing against if Police and Medical lab, and even Judiciary or whole corrupt system of Pakistan is blamed for that, but I am glad that Malala didn't previously claimed their abduction, otherwise she would have been finished up till now by the Mullahs. 

I don't give Malala clean chit, but only benefit of doubt at moment in this case. This means, I reserve my final verdict about Malala after watching more of her, while this case is not enough for me to come to any final decision about her. She has indeed brought a change for thousands of girls of her area and lot of girl schools are being made and thousands of girls are now able to educate themselves there, thanks to efforts of Malala. 

Malala is one of the most hated person in Pakistan for her work. All RW of pakistan is unanimous that she is traitor to Pakistan and works for western powers and bringing damage and bad name to Pakistan. 

Edited by Alam_dar