Easter bomb blasts in Sri Lanka

FischerTal

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Who ever supports extremist Hindutva, he is guilty in my eyes, despite his caste. Even if a Dalit is supporting Hindutva, then I disagree with him. Same for the Pandits. 

And it is not about either Jihadits are bad, or the Hindtuva is bad. But it is about both being bad for the humanity and we condemn both for their extremism. 

Hindutva too (like Jihadists) has no ability to accept any non-Hindutva ideas or opinions. For them, either you are for Hindutva, or you are a Jihadi supporter and therefore must be killed. For them every good is Hindutva, and every non-Hindutva thing is bad and supporter of Jihad. 

Stop talking nonsense here. Hinduvta may be bad and i have plenty of criticism of them long before you were even born on this forum. Yet, there is no comparison. Comparing hinduvta to Islamic terrorism is like comparing a 4 year old 'bully' who keeps slapping his class-mates, to a serial killer. Are they both bad ? Yes. Are they equally bad ? Hell no. Islamic terrorism is far, far worse than radical hinduvta in every which comparable barometer. 

Afterall, its because hinduism is the product of a settled civilization that was more inclined towards expansionism and exploitation of the land, whereas Islam is the product of a SINGLE epileptic mind, product of a JAAHIL people and brainchild of a warlord. There is simply no comparison. 

3 hours ago, Texy said:

'The preliminary investigations have revealed that what happened in Sri Lanka [on Sunday] was in retaliation for the attack against Muslims in Christchurch,' state minister of defence Ruwan Wijewardene told parliament.

Doubt that. An attack of this level of sophistication and skillful precision would require more than a month to plan and execute so seamlessly. Maybe Christchurch was a trigger that provided a necessary justification to these terrorists but certainly the planning for this attack started a long time ago. 

42 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Sab ke sab Abu hai kya? No Ismail, Jamshed, Abdul?

I think ISIS renames their fighters after they pledge their allegiance. Prefixes with Abu and last name will be the fighter's home town. 

Eg Abu Bakr Baghdadi, Abu Omar Najafi (Najaf is an Iraqi city), Abu Khalil Mosuli etc.

If you join ISIS you will become Abu MechEng Delhi, if I do I will be called Abu Gollum Bengaluri...Abu Velu Madrasi, Abu Laaloo Ahmedabadi, Abu Maniac Hyderabadi and so on and so forth. 

Edited by Gollum

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I think ISIS renames their fighters after they pledge their allegiance. Prefixes with Abu and last name will be the fighter's home town. 

Eg Abu Bakr Baghdadi, Abu Omar Najafi (Najaf is an Iraqi city), Abu Khalil Mosuli etc.

If you join ISIS you will become Abu MechEng Delhi, if I do I will be called Abu Gollum Bengaluri...Abu Velu Madrasi, Abu Laaloo Ahmedabadi, Abu Maniac Hyderabadi and so on and so forth. 

It's a joke re :cantstop: btw I'm from Mumbai!

13 hours ago, R!TTER said:

You also have guys like that Ashok Swine doing the same! I also stand by the observation that US is largely responsible for this in a lot of ways, especially after their never ending wars of Iraq & Afghanistan.

Who is this Ashok?

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Stop talking nonsense here. Hinduvta may be bad and i have plenty of criticism of them long before you were even born on this forum. Yet, there is no comparison. Comparing hinduvta to Islamic terrorism is like comparing a 4 year old 'bully' who keeps slapping his class-mates, to a serial killer. Are they both bad ? Yes. Are they equally bad ? Hell no. Islamic terrorism is far, far worse than radical hinduvta in every which comparable barometer. 

Afterall, its because hinduism is the product of a settled civilization that was more inclined towards expansionism and exploitation of the land, whereas Islam is the product of a SINGLE epileptic mind, product of a JAAHIL people and brainchild of a warlord. There is simply no comparison. 

China's persecution & racial profiling of minority is much more than any other country..they even have AI tools which automatically do it... but our crypto Islamist conveniently ignores it

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/14/technology/china-surveillance-artificial-intelligence-racial-profiling.html

3 minutes ago, Texy said:

Who is this Ashok?

https://twitter.com/ashoswai

Ashok Swain (born 19 February 1965) is an Indian-born academic and professor of peace and conflict research at the Department of Peace and Conflict Research, Uppsala University.[1] In 2017, he was appointed as the UNESCO Chair of International Water Cooperation and became the first UNESCO Chair of Uppsala University.[2] [3] Swain received his PhD in 1991 from the School of International Studies of Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India. Ashok Swain has been a Mac Arthur Fellow at the University of Chicago, visiting fellow at UN Research Institute for Social Development, Geneva; and visiting professor at University Witwatersrand, University of Science, Malaysia, University of British Columbia, University of Maryland, Stanford University, McGill University, Tufts University and University of Natural Sciences and Life Sciences, Vienna. 

Check his tweets, you will know who he is :phehe:

BTW Swine was offered a seat by INC in 1995, that too for LS. 

@velu @Gollum 

This is more sinister than we expected. This bomb blast is planned for TN, it's dangerously close escape. 

1. Tawheed Jamad operates in many names, National Tawheed Jamad, TN Tawheed Jamad and newly formed SL Tawheed Jamad. This Tawheed Jamad promised to make a Kashmir on both ends of the country. 

2. The TN version was making a lot of hate videos, which led to a couple of open arrests and nearly 50+ arrests in Coimbatore behind the screens. 

3. Coimbatore is a hotbed because of the easy movement of people from Kerela and the forest routes surrounding it. 

4. RAW and defence ministry issued a lot of warnings, which led these groups to flee TN and move to Kerela and SL. This all happened back in 2016.

5. Now the interesting part is, India warned SL of possible infiltration but SL took no action. The TN groups entered SL with the help of fishermen from Ramanadapuram. This is the real reason why the "TN fisherman killed by SL" kind of narration stopped. 

6. SL did not take action against this because they thought this Jamad is working against India, so no danger to their own country. 

7. The terrorist group cannot enter India, since the security strengthened a lot. TN police is the brains behind this Intel. 

8. Even a couple of bombs were planned to hit Indian embassy, but couldn't. So they targeted their competition. This is a perfect example of what happens when you allow a bunch of brainwashed morons under your feet. SL police traced a woman with a house full of explosives but she blew up along with her own kids. This is sick. 

This all might look like a far fetched conspiracy theory, but this kind of news were circulating for a while. This is a terrorist group formed inside SL with international links. SL buried their own grave here.