Easter bomb blasts in Sri Lanka

FischerTal

Lots of in depth political debate which is great, and very interesting to read, but I have no in depth knowledge of politics in the cricketing region known as the "subcontinent." As this is a cricket forum I just want to say that I hope we don't see another cricketing country become out of bounds, especially one so popular with English touring fans.

7 hours ago, YCCC said:

Lots of in depth political debate which is great, and very interesting to read, but I have no in depth knowledge of politics in the cricketing region known as the "subcontinent." As this is a cricket forum I just want to say that I hope we don't see another cricketing country become out of bounds, especially one so popular with English touring fans.

Do most Brits crave tropical weather?

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

No surprise, where terrorists attacks happens, Pakistani are not far behind.

But these refugees are from Ahmaddiya sect, who are prosecuted minority in Pakistan, but won't be surprised several Sunni terrorist from.pakistan hiding amongst the Ahmaddiya community

On 4/22/2019 at 11:53 PM, gattaca said:

Kavitha Krishnan first blamed on buddhists then compared to malegoan and Christchurch. Then she changes tunes again and no response now. @velu is she from TN. I remember seeing an interview from her on Kashmir she was blaming India.

these type of bastards should be caught hold of by the neck and dealt with ruthlessly.

13 hours ago, MechEng said:

Do most Brits crave tropical weather?

Yes. We love heading abroad for good weather as long as we don't have to play sport in it! But lounging around in the heat, we can't get enough of it

Details of heroes emerging.

This was Ramesh

Ramesh, the man who saved dozens of lives

Sri Lankan Ramesh Raju was at Zion Church in Batticaloa during its Easter service when a stranger carrying a huge backpack tried to enter, saying he wanted to film the service.

But Ramesh told the man he could not enter with a large bag and forced him outside the church. Just after he did so, the bomb detonated.

He leaves behind a wife and two children, all of whom were attending the service with him.