Wolf Spam

Nikola

Agree with Nikola. It is getting boring and irritating.

First few times is okay...people enjoy but putting  all wolf pictures on the internet in the match thread ruins it for others.

Keep it on the fan thread .

It is not even trolling....just irritating.

The ideal thing to do is to wait for people's reaction on what ever you are posting . If you are not getting positive reaction,then may be it is time to stop doing that .

I am dealing with it by trollvoting right now .

Putting on the ignore list is another option.

Edited by beetle

AdobeStock_67106512.jpeg

"5-10 pictures of wolves on a thread of 600+ posts irritate me .... my team (or the team that can benefit my team) loses and on top of that, I get to see wolves, who keep doing well"

Instead of writing fighting spirit, they write "wolf spirit" (and ppl appreciated it too) :Cry:

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Agree with Nikola. It is getting boring and irritating.

First few times is okay...people enjoy but putting  all wolf pictures on the internet in the match thread ruins it for others.

Keep it on the fan thread .

It is not even trolling....just irritating.

The ideal thing to do is to wait for people's reaction on what ever you are posting . If you are not getting positive reaction,then may be it is time to stop doing that .

I am dealing with it by trollvoting right now .

Putting on the ignore list is another option.

What's also irritating is you being a mod show your resentment by trollvoting everyone who doesn't agree with you. You be the exmaple as a mod. I used to be against this constant wolf pictures, but I'm going to post my first wolfie as a protest against trollvoting mods :protest: 

@velu @zen

maxresdefault.jpg

11 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

What's also irritating is you being a mod show your resentment by trollvoting everyone who doesn't agree with you. You be the exmaple as a mod. I used to be against this constant wolf pictures, but I'm going to post my first wolfie as a protest against trollvoting mods :protest: 

@velu @zen

maxresdefault.jpg

cute! 

rqAbkSN.gif 

43 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

@velu @zen

Unlike you guys ,mods can't put irritating people on ignore list.

On top of that they have to read all reported crap .

Since we do not have the downvote option ,troll vote is the only way I get to express my dislike for the post.

So I will  troll vote when I want to.

Edited by beetle

11 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Is Mumbai/Maharashtra the natural habitat of a wolf even?

Historically also, I don't think wolves were found in that (or any) part of India.

IPL allows for international players :p:

Note each IPL team constitutes various Ranji teams. “Mumbai Indians” represents Ranji teams such as Baroda, Mumbai and one more iirc 

MI captures the wolves spirit :hail:

Edited by zen

19 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

true bit like BD fans go overboard with their Tiger impressions lol

BD are really cringy..

they expect people to look at them as they would tigers..lol..but they appear pathetic and malnourished..quite a spectacle. :laugh:

this wolf thing that zen does for MI is also funny.. i think its a very low IQ effort for getting a random macho mascot..hehe..

maxresdefault.jpg

CSK, RCB, K11, DC and RR have either a lion or a tiger in their logo .... if you talk about states, none of these are their state animals (though franchise teams are made up of Ranji teams which may not necessarily be from one state)

Edited by zen

19 minutes ago, zen said:

maxresdefault.jpg

CSK, RCB, K11, DC and RR have either a lion or a tiger in their logo .... if you talk about states, none of these are their state animals (though franchise teams are made up of Ranji teams which may not necessarily be from one state)

whats the menaing of :mi: 's ?  it looks like sudarsenchakra