Bored of the same old teams- GO DELHI!!!

Global.Baba

48 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Ngpdhzr.png

Also happy for one of the greatest franchise owner ever. This performance is built on his blood,sweat and tears. He has left a legacy for the newer owners. 

He is the modern day Galileo. Abused and humiliated by the church elders like @Switchblade @beetle And @Cricketics

If he was in American sports they would have made a movie about him like the money ball one with Ranveer Singh playing him. All raise and salute this man

Delhi-Daredevils-owner-net-worth.jpg?fit

3 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Also happy for one of the greatest franchise owner ever. This performance is built on his blood,sweat and tears. He has left a legacy for the newer owners. 

He is the modern day Galileo. Abused and humiliated by the church elders like @Switchblade @beetle And @Cricketics

If he was in American sports they would have made a movie about him like the money ball one with Ranveer Singh playing him. All raise and salute this man

Delhi-Daredevils-owner-net-worth.jpg?fit

He did nothing for Delhi it's Jsw who have done everything for the team. He used to smile after being humiliated year after year. 

10 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Nooooo noooooooo noooooooo noooooo

Stay away from Delhi. Stay FAR away you dot wale baba

you knocked out my KKR, but please don’t do this to Delhi. :((

Delhi is his third favorite team after Srh and Mi. 

50 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Delhi is his third favorite team after Srh and Mi. 

This thread was created after the last league match was played.

DC and SRH were 3rd and 4th on the points table, and were to play the eliminator.

This was clearly a jinx thread by phattu baba. Going after kids. Pathetic.

I am a big fan of the young brigade at DC but their bowling unit sucks. You can't win with batting alone. And even the batting is fragile, prone to implosion any time. I hope they kick Darter Patel out and get a wrist spinner in next year.