India is not Hindi-Speaking States Alone, Says DMK Chief Stalin

randomGuy

7 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

I am from Maharashtra,  the State which contributes  maximum to the Indian Economy so kindly spare me the BS and give it to some Biharis who might actually buy it. 

Yes your vote is insignificant it's we who decide the ruler of the country and not you. 

Who are you Mukesh Ambani :laugh: The only insignificant thing is your delusional opinion here on how states work in a federal country.

1. What about the honest law-abiding Bihari/Bengali/UP construction worker who does labour all across India, works in hotels, sells goods,  vegetables, eatables (besides working in software cos. As well in very large numbers)?  These are extremely important works. Have some respect for all regions of India. 

2. And call out Tamils for their idiotic/narrowminded/moronic support to anti-hindi and Dravidian divisive politics.

3. There is no conflict between 1. And 2.

1 minute ago, Stan AF said:

I applaud Stalin for having the guts to say the truth and thereby irking small minds who lack basic comprehension.

Of course they will get plenty of applauding chewts like you..how else will they get these many seats...

27 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Who are you Mukesh Ambani :laugh: The only insignificant thing is your delusional opinion here on how states work in a federal country.

Says the fool who keeps claiming about how Tamil Nadu is running the country as if it's his personal achievement. 

It was a reply to your post that our state is not dependent upon other states for survival it's just that we don't like to brag about how much our State  contributes towards the federal Union like delusional Tamils do. 

Edited by rageaddict

It's a known fact that South Indians at an average, are more educated, intelligent, less regressive and more kind than their North indian Counterparts. Just because their political and language viewpoints are wrong doesn't take away the fact that South India was a whole is more developed and progressive. I say this as a Kannadiga living in TN and having traveled to the North as well. North on an average has even, more regressive households.

6 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

It's a known fact that South Indians at an average, are more educated, intelligent, less regressive and more kind than their North indian Counterparts. Just because their political and language viewpoints are wrong doesn't take away the fact that South India was a whole is more developed and progressive. I say this as a Kannadiga living in TN and having traveled to the North as well. North on an average has even, more regressive households.

Disagree completely with rest of your post (I think it is absolutely wrong) but the scope of this thread was only the bolded part (that too it's about Tamils, not entire south india).

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

They kicked out Congress in the 60s, rest of Indians (except a few) were under Congress boots till the 2010s. 

How much of it was due to Cong being seen as a Hindi imposing Cow belt North Indian party ?

28 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Loved how other 3 southern states slapped BJP and rejected this Hindi party. It couldn't even able to win a single seat. :lol:

Think you should compare the vote share vs 2014 instead of number of seats... hurt is real

My 2 cents. I don't see what's the fuss about. Stalin won and is bigging up his party. He has to address the people who voted for him. He said nothing wrong or condemn the BJP. I don't agree with him on a political level but this thread and the OP along with his b**t buddy getting angry is funny to me :lol: OP is most likely a troll or thick between the ears. I tried to explain to him how TN politics work but he kept on typing garbage after garbage. So more power to Stalin. Vaazga Tamil Valarga Tamilagam and more importantly screw Hindi :--D