ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 - India v Pakistan, Emirates Old Trafford,Manchester, June 16, 2019

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Ok seems you watch something else

Who do you think could have filled up the overs of Bhuvi today? He outbowled Bumrah today in terms of economy wicket column. How come they scored more against Bumrah.  The role he played today was priceless. Jadhav looks to be more useless now. 15 in 15,  2 wickets in 5 overs for 22 runs. Took a solid catch.  Yes this was a decent 3D match.

Some idiot  on ICF should really listen to what Gambhir saying. He said that he was really impressed with kl not because his 50 but the way he absorb pressure and really see out new ball in such a high octane match.juat imagine if he got out in that situation in first 10 overs and kohli had to face the new ball also the next after kohli to follow was Shankar ji. I think so far the chances which he got he played well not excellent but justified his position. I mean what else you expect from someone who is replacing man of the match player of the last game against aus for the most pressure match and also changing his batting position.

Edited by bahubali
1 minute ago, bahubali said:

Some idiot  on ICF should really listen to what Gambhir saying. He said that he was really impressed with kl not because his 50 but the way he absorb pressure and really see out new ball in such a high octane match.juat imagine if he got out in that situation in first 10 overs and kohli had to face the new ball also the next after kohli to follow was Shankar ji. I think so far the chances which he got he played well not excellent but justified his position. I mean what else you expect from someone who is replacing man of the match player of the last game against aus for the most pressure match and also changing his batting position.

Our resident experts need to have a reality check about their own "expert analysis". All the threads about Rohit's strike rate in first 10 overs against SENA country in ICC tournaments lol Just to prove a point so many filters were used. Rohit was the most fluent player today with outstanding stroke play. He was ready for his 200. This ability is rare. Nobody can match Rohit when it comes to ripping pace bowlers to shreds in death

1 minute ago, bahubali said:

Some idiot should on ICF should really listen to what Gambhir saying. He said that he was really impressed with kl not because his 50 but the way he absorb pressure and really see out new ball in such a high octane match.juat imagine if he got out in that situation in first 10 overs and kohli had to face the new ball also the next after kohli to follow was Shankar ji. I think so far the chances which he got he played well not excellent but justified his position. I mean what else you expect from someone who is replacing man of the match player of the last game against aus for the most pressure match and also changing his batting position.

True!! His knock is underrated! He looked technically sound and sucked all the pressure which was created by amir with new ball.

11 minutes ago, NameGoesHere said:

Shikhar not there.

Kohli does the oppo a favour while batting.

Bhuvi out front up leaving us to use on 2 half (or less) bowlers.

AND STILL WE THRASHED THEM PANCHO!!!!!

THAKI TIKI THAKI TIKI THAKI TIKI AAOOOO!!!

And we picked dolts like Vijay Shankar and kedar jadhav

14 minutes ago, NameGoesHere said:

Shikhar not there.

Kohli does the oppo a favour while batting.

Bhuvi out front up leaving us to use on 2 half (or less) bowlers.

AND STILL WE THRASHED THEM PANCHO!!!!!

THAKI TIKI THAKI TIKI THAKI TIKI AAOOOO!!!

Gogo ji aap ka ghagra!!

29 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Enjoyed Indias batting, but Pakistani reply was meagre meek surrender, apart from the partnership between fakr babr, there was nothing exciting they were never commited to the chase.

Even during their partnership, they were not taking enough chances. They were happy to take singles which was easy because field was a bit spread out but required RR was increasing. Once a wicket fell, there was bound to be lot of pressure on incoming batsmen.