Pakistan team is in tatters

13 minutes ago, zen said:

Well, I do not know why Veena is discussing Sania kids on twitter in the first place and insinuating that they are being put at risks .... Moms are likely to get angry at that .... If Veena was so worried, she should have inquired in private 

Behti Ganga Main haath dhooh rahi thi woo [ Veena was trying to bait her]

( Both are dumb to reply like this ).

Edited by Stuge
9 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Sania is getting to gutter level, veena has more experience there she will beat her there.

She has a habit of responding to everything thrown at her.You gotta ignore at some point else you are dragged into their level.

12 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Sarfaraz has let Malik & co know if he goes down then so will they.

Hum to doobenge tumhe bhi le doobenge 

Public witnessing them out on Saturday night at a sheesha lounge until early hours of Sunday (2am) causing mass media speculation & hysteria.

Really ????

Team seen at a burger joint..including bowling coach Azhar Mahmood.

Bizzare if true 

14 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Not shocking. This bickering is not new as well. An age-old problem in Pakistan cricketing culture. They need a guy like Misbah now. An educated guy with a stable mind. Of all the 0-7 thrashings in the world cup, Misba's XI came close to breaking the streak. Sarfraz has to earn his place first before having meltdowns on the field. 

New Maulvi of Pakistani team.

30594359_926508250849531_3373880695737810944_n.jpg

The basic problem is their people including their PM thinks Pakistan produces most talented players in the world.These people have to understand their team is very crappy.

They are bickering about their opener Imam but I don't think he is their problem at all.They have no bowling attack nor have any middle order.

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

The basic problem is their people including their PM thinks Pakistan produces most talented players in the world.These people have to understand their team is very crappy.

They are bickering about their opener Imam but I don't think he is their problem at all.They have no bowling attack nor have any middle order.

They are absolutely clueless. If they think a better team selection would have resulted a favorable outcome then they are lost. They are ranked number 7th and are living upto that rankings.

4 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

This is why Pakistanis should stop celebrating when one of them marries an Indian woman. They make excellent RAW agents and these guys have no clue. Indian women are far too intelligent for these paindus :hysterical:

Far too good looking as well. Deserve ugly Indians 

15 hours ago, sandeep said:

Pakistan cricket needs a culture of excellence and meritocracy. Very hard to do that in a country running on corruption and military mafia rule. 

All cricket cultures are unique, Pak cricket is known for it's chaotic brilliance like Argentina football but again that was 1990s Pak team, this team is apathetic. Apathy is what needs to be cured.

first off Pakistan needs to understand you don't win matches by jasba or passion. Pick any ex pak player most talk about if only these guys showed some synonym of passion . Not saying you don't need it but before that one needs to be technically skilled to implement team plans. Most Pakistani don't even believe in data analytics which i am sure most teams are using against them. They have to start from scratch U15 and U19 level, identify talent from domestic cricket and build a modern team.  I am willing to bet akmals will be back right after WC and that is pak cricket for you.  

Question for any sensible pakistani, please tell me which of fakhar, imam or babar could have survived and scored a 100 against Rabada or Bumrah on the track we played against SA ? and then ask yourself even if you had batted first would you have really won against us 

4 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

first off Pakistan needs to understand you don't win matches by jasba or passion. Pick any ex pak player most talk about if only these guys showed some synonym of passion . Not saying you don't need it but before that one needs to be technically skilled to implement team plans. Most Pakistani don't even believe in data analytics which i am sure most teams are using against them. They have to start from scratch U15 and U19 level, identify talent from domestic cricket and build a modern team.  I am willing to bet akmals will be back right after WC and that is pak cricket for you.  

Question for any sensible pakistani, please tell me which of fakhar, imam or babar could have survived and scored a 100 against Rabada or Bumrah on the track we played against SA ? and then ask yourself even if you had batted first would you have really won against us 

Data Analytics is overrated. The WI side 30 years were the best side and they relied on no technology for anything, just raw enthusiasm for playing, whereas England big on data analytics got kicked out of WC due to a fiery spell from Rubel Hossain.

6 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

they are like Nationalism and Passion chahiiye to win matches . I saw their TV interview  from old players . Nationalism only hype up matches,but once things settles down skills come into place and they are clueless.

2 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Data Analytics is overrated. The WI side 30 years were the best side and they relied on no technology for anything, just raw enthusiasm for playing, whereas England big on data analytics got kicked out of WC due to a fiery spell from Rubel Hossain.

there is paradigm shift from how game was played in 80-90s and how it is played now .You need to be acquainted with skills, training and daya analytics in today's era .