CWC match no.28: India vs Afghanistan Southampton 06/22/2019

1 minute ago, GautiMaan said:

Jadhav i thought did decently problem is combo of Shakar, Dhoni,Jadhav who all seem to have the same batting approach

Sent from my SM-C701F using Tapatalk

He scored more runs but qualitatively was at the same level as the other 2. Atleast Shankar will bowl and Dhoni will keep but now this guy will be a passenger for the rest of the game

Even if we win this match the fact remains that our middle order barring Pandya is absolutely hopeless. Just compare ours to Aus, Eng or NZ & the TM have just put paper over these cracks.
The pitch is slow but you couldn't ignore a well-set Kedhar Jadhav playing a spinner for 6 consecutive dots in 46th over. Was it so hard for him to rotate the strike?

Edited by Turning_track
Just now, Ranvir said:

Apart from his young long haired helicopter shot days (which didnt last long) I've never understood the fuss about Dhoni.

He was good till Yuvraj or Raina were there to take the pressure off of him, otherwise his (big) tournament stats are *in horrendous! FFS he doesn't even have a ton outside Asia, in any format :bow:

5 minutes ago, sage said:

For us to win the WC we have to lose this game. It will bring about sweeping necessary changes

What changes will they make now ? 

No way they're going to drop budda and Jadhav with a "hard working" 50 has sealed his spot for the rest of the WC. Shankar is the only droppable guy, but even then his 3D skills may keep him in. 

This is a complete shitehole of a batting unit now . :facepalm:

Thigh slapper come back. :((

2 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

So I took a short leave from Office and watched this crap. Now, can’t get back there as it is an hour away from my Home..Kamino..Saturday kharab kar diya..:mad:

The moral of the story is never change your life for sports stars. They aren't doing the same for you.