Sometimes i get this feeling that cricketers read the ICF forum (or the respective countries cricketing forums)

2 minutes ago, Kiraisjustice said:

It is true, he was active on reddit, but nobody knew it was jimmy neesham until he revealed it, he doesnt use that account any more

Who dat??

Sounds like the Nawazuddin Siddiqui of cricket. The kind of a guy you wouldn't recognize if he walked past you.

3 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Esp when I hear terms like SENA, Sir Jadeja used by commentators ....I get this feeling...

ICF is a very sensible and premiere forum and I am sure atleast few cricketers and commentators follow it..

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

All  those terms are used widely on Twitter where the commentators are quite active. 

7 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Esp when I hear terms like SENA, Sir Jadeja used by commentators ....I get this feeling...

ICF is a very sensible and premiere forum and I am sure atleast few cricketers and commentators follow it..

Exactly...sir jadeja   to pakka...

I bet manju visits.

Harsha bhogle ?

I bet a lot of younger cricketers in the domestic / ipl scene could be visiting to see if they have made their way into the general cricket talks of people.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Exactly...sir jadeja   to pakka...

I bet manju visits.

Harsha bhogle ?

I bet a lot of younger cricketers in the domestic / ipl scene could be visiting to see if they have made their way into the general cricket talks of people.

"Sir Jadeja" became popular when Thala came up with a series of sarcastic tweets about him long back. 

But yes..most likely that young cricketers do visit ICF .

"Sir Jadeja" became popular when Thala came up with a series of sarcastic tweets about him long back. 

But yes..most likely that young cricketers do visit ICF .
We were using the term Sir Jadeja even before MSD used it in the post match anaylsis...

Then I thought...."Holy f**k, cricketers read our forum"

K you got me there. I am indeed KL Rahul, :hello:to my biggest fan and protector of the Kannadigas, defender of Southern realm-> Lanni mah man :cheers:. You guys are unnecessarily too harsh on me, don't think I will ever forget how you guys mock me :eviltongue:. Btw maniac/baba is Rohit, zen is Pandya... and all 3 of us are reading this forum right now , actually Pandu is on Tinder busy pranking Shami bhai who has been acting extra horny/weird for the last couple of days. :secret:He was dropped yesterday after he established contact with the same lass who the Koach had been eyeing since he landed in England. Brat and Bevda think we are with the data analytics expert but here we are doing chudaap. Promise a 100 run opening partnership today and then Pandya kar ke aayega. 

Edited by Gollum
9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

K you got me there. I am indeed KL Rahul, :hello:to my biggest fan and protector of the Kannadigas, defender of Southern realm-> Lanni mah man :cheers:. You guys are unnecessarily too harsh on me, don't think I will ever forget how you guys mock me :eviltongue:. Btw maniac/baba is Rohit, zen is Pandya... and all 3 of us are reading this forum right now , actually Pandu is on Tinder busy pranking Shami bhai who has been acting extra horny/weird for the last couple of days. :secret:He was dropped yesterday after he established contact with the same lass who the Koach had been eyeing since he landed in England. Brat and Bevda think we are with the data analytics expert but here we are doing chudaap. Promise a 100 run opening partnership today and then Pandya kar ke aayega. 

:rofl:

Anyways , tell your Mahi bhai as well to spend some time here. He will surely enjoy it.:proud: