Dhoni plans to retire only after T20 World Cup !!!

velu

2 hours ago, kushagra29 said:

Accha then Y don't u go n replace him? Indian team needs people like u at this moment. Apply for the Indian Coach post and then u can show to the world what u are capable of rather than posting your bulls**t comments here. Dhoni is a useless piece - Yeah, its true bcoz he captained the side that won all the ICC trophies. U should call him like that only

Dude, just because I can give better advise than Dhoni, I don’t deserve to be coach . 

A vcoach is like Dravid or Kumble - people who have played elite cricket and have all the experience and technique and who retired on time 

or u need a coach like amre who has been coaching since many years 

this bullshit about staying behind to mentor is like saying Nehru needs to stay behind and mentor all prime ministers . 

As regarda his wc winning - Then get Kapil to play and mentor no ! 

Repect age . U shouldn’t be playing elite sports after a particular age or if your performances are as crappy as Dhoni . He captained sides that had young people . Now the side is avg age 35 I feel

this is not veterans 11 . 

2 minutes ago, Jimmypage said:

Why do we in India keep putting these stupid sound effects in the background. If something is funny, you don't need these sounds effects to tell you, you are suppose to laugh, that's just dumb.

These sounds are just annoying 

True. Such sound effects are annoying, and they in fact diminish the effect of the jokes.

12 hours ago, Jimmypage said:

Why do we in India keep putting these stupid sound effects in the background. If something is funny, you don't need these sounds effects to tell you, you are suppose to laugh, that's just dumb.

These sounds are just annoying 

Not just India...canned laugh has been used in English sitcoms forever ...

5 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Following on the footsteps of God of cricket in terms being a burden on the team by not retiring.

Yuvi did the same.

They should be following Dravid... how to gracefully retire.

This guy has crossed all the limits..Even with Sachin, many were raising their voice against him and he retired from ODIs the day before our squad for Aane do series was announced assuming he was asked to do so. This nonsense of "smooth transition, his future plans, Grooming youngsters" never happened with SRT..

1 hour ago, Bigg Brother said:

This guy has crossed all the limits..Even with Sachin, many were raising their voice against him and he retired from ODIs the day before our squad for Aane do series was announced assuming he was asked to do so. This nonsense of "smooth transition, his future plans, Grooming youngsters" never happened with SRT..

Sachin retired from ODIs to take off some of the heat and continued in tests. But Dhoni is already retired from tests, so if he retires from ODIs now, he has nowhere else to go unless he unretires from tests! And, his test retirement was in 2014, ages ago! You have to make yourself available for all formats or else just quit altogether. Dhoni has conveniently done pick and choose for 5.5 years and has to be shown the door now.

16 hours ago, mani sha said:

Dude, just because I can give better advise than Dhoni, I don’t deserve to be coach . 

A vcoach is like Dravid or Kumble - people who have played elite cricket and have all the experience and technique and who retired on time 

or u need a coach like amre who has been coaching since many years 

this bullshit about staying behind to mentor is like saying Nehru needs to stay behind and mentor all prime ministers . 

As regarda his wc winning - Then get Kapil to play and mentor no ! 

Repect age . U shouldn’t be playing elite sports after a particular age or if your performances are as crappy as Dhoni . He captained sides that had young people . Now the side is avg age 35 I feel

this is not veterans 11 . 

Oh Mate!! Do you really think you can give better advise than Dhoni?? Please dnt compare Dhoni with the likes of Dravid n Kumble. They are legends. Moreover their role is different and Dhoni role is different. Dhoni always admires them. 

Coming to his performance - he hasn't played that badly. Based on the pitch n conditions he played in the WC. Unless u are in the middle u can't say how the pitch is behaving. U can talk abt intent, taking the match deep doesn't mean that he is lack of intent coz he has been playing like that for the past few years and u know he won us many matches like that way.

Thats okay mate, not only u everyone in this forum hates Dhoni. I thought this forum is for expressing individual opinions but after supporting Dhoni i came to know that this forum is for Dhoni haters. My reputation has came to -2 from 12 just bcoz of this post. Everyone started trolling me though I didn't do anything wrong but just expressed my opinion. Thank you everyone for a hot discussion 

Edited by kushagra29
5 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Gambhir has nailed it, like he always does:  https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/it-s-important-to-look-into-the-future-gautam-gambhir-wants-ms-dhoni-to-make-way-for-youngsters-like-rishabh-pant-and-sanju-samson/story-hdO4pqP75iuRScm7lInwjP.html 

2 hours ago, kushagra29 said:

Oh Mate!! Do you really think you can give better advise than Dhoni?? Please dnt compare Dhoni with the likes of Dravid n Kumble. They are legends. Moreover their role is different and Dhoni role is different. Dhoni always admires them. 

Coming to his performance - he hasn't played that badly. Based on the pitch n conditions he played in the WC. Unless u are in the middle u can't say how the pitch is behaving. U can talk abt intent, taking the match deep doesn't mean that he is lack of intent coz he has been playing like that for the past few years and u know he won us many matches like that way.

Thats okay mate, not only u everyone in this forum hates Dhoni. I thought this forum is for expressing individual opinions but after supporting Dhoni i came to know that this forum is for Dhoni haters. My reputation has came to -2 from 12 just bcoz of this post. Everyone started trolling me though I didn't do anything wrong but just expressed my opinion. Thank you everyone for a hot discussion 

Supporting and being blind in someones worshiping is different. BTW anyone who criticise dhoni is hater when you come up with such kind of subconscious biases how do you expect yoursel  different than other twitterati or stupid celebrities who are asking a 38 year old man not to retire .BTW for bold part Can you please tell me which were those matches in past 5 years where his slow batting has been decisive factor in match winning.

2 hours ago, raki05 said:

Supporting and being blind in someones worshiping is different. BTW anyone who criticise dhoni is hater when you come up with such kind of subconscious biases how do you expect yoursel  different than other twitterati or stupid celebrities who are asking a 38 year old man not to retire .BTW for bold part Can you please tell me which were those matches in past 5 years where his slow batting has been decisive factor in match winning.

If so called anyone really criticizing the dhoni, I would have accepted it but they hate dhoni. When u criticize someone u dont troll the one who put a post supporting him. Just like u did they express their opinion. But everyone has trolled my post. What do u call this hate or criticism? I never said Dhoni not to retire. I just said he knows when to retire. From my point of view, he just retired from Test Cricket without any prior info to anyone. He does the same to ODI format if he feel so. I feel, no one has the right to talk about one's retirement. I felt the same when this was happened with the greats like Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Kumble etc. Talking about his performance in the last 5 years, here is the screenshot for u. 1399656613_Screenshot(3).png.3fbf1db07585f1b669c646a7741ad3cc.png

28 minutes ago, kushagra29 said:

If so called anyone really criticizing the dhoni, I would have accepted it but they hate dhoni. When u criticize someone u dont troll the one who put a post supporting him. Just like u did they express their opinion. But everyone has trolled my post. What do u call this hate or criticism? I never said Dhoni not to retire. I just said he knows when to retire. From my point of view, he just retired from Test Cricket without any prior info to anyone. He does the same to ODI format if he feel so. I feel, no one has the right to talk about one's retirement. I felt the same when this was happened with the greats like Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Kumble etc. Talking about his performance in the last 5 years, here is the screenshot for u. 1399656613_Screenshot(3).png.3fbf1db07585f1b669c646a7741ad3cc.png

Most here want the team to move forward. Drop the ones who haven't played well and who are not the future. Don't particularly care if they retire or not.

From the stats, Dhoni has really struggled with his SR in the last 4 years. He's striking at barely 80's while other batsmen at similar batting position like Hardik, Butler, Maxwell, Russell are striking at 120's.