Dhoni takes 2-month sabbatical to train army parachute regiment !!!

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

He will be court martialed. Its not joke. There is Teritorial Army as well which is second in line in war scenario. I know many people who are Territorial Army

yeah, everyone believes Dhoni will go to a war.  Dhoni isn't a part of territorial army.  He is a celebrated sportsman given honorary designation of Lieutenant Colonel.

30 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

yeah, everyone believes Dhoni will go to a war.  Dhoni isn't a part of territorial army.  He is a celebrated sportsman given honorary designation of Lieutenant Colonel.

He may become Major Jornal Mahendra Singh Dhoni.He has good brains and connections :two_thumbs_up:

59 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

This act of Dhoni is 10 times worse than what Hassan Ali did! This leech is now using the nation and army for his own benefits. Nationalism has become the new fad for the all the corrupt these days.

you guys asked gambhir to goto the border ..

whey dhoni went to the border you guys are finding fault with him :dontknow:

Edited by velu
On 7/26/2019 at 2:18 PM, velu said:

:wall:

there is a lack of interest among awam to joing the army ( esp navy and airforce ) .. 

they are doing everything to make the job attractive 

Ok @velu Time for you to set an example. Go join the army or just go and do a voluntary service at the border. 

40 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Ok @velu Time for you to set an example. Go join the army or just go and do a voluntary service at the border. 

i have minor nystagamus in my left eye .. so disqualified to join the army :aha:

as far as i know none of my relatives ever served in army even though we are from a hardcore brutal warrior caste :(( 

21 minutes ago, velu said:

i have minor nystagamus in my left eye .. so disqualified to join the army :aha:

as far as i know none of my relatives ever served in army even though we are from a hardcore brutal warrior caste :(( 

Brutal warrior? Oh yes, I figured that out the day I met you :p! 

I was hoping for some bold moves to save the country from you, since you are such a nationalist .. but you disappointed me :(

25 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Brutal warrior? Oh yes, I figured that out the day I met you :p! 

I was hoping for some bold moves to save the country from you, since you are such a nationalist .. but you disappointed me :(

there are many ways to serve the country :dontknow:

me being not a liberal in itself is a big service to india :giggle: