Rohit unfollowed Anushka sharma on instagram

I heard rohit interview on one of youtube series breakfast with champs. He said virat ke bahut adv aate hai or something of that sort hence I stopped following him. It was said in such a casual manner that you knew there was nothing in it. Go check. 

It could all be true but this is the worst example of sports writing I have yet to see.

The rumours of a cold war.....if recent reports are to be believed...A source in the know believes that one can connect the dots and figure out that something is up...A there were also reports .... Rumour is that....It was also said that... 

......A sports journalist, however, believes... There’s also uproar on the social media... says our source.

Hack thoo.  Die in agonizing pain, 'journalist' hack.

Edited by NameGoesHere

Let me get this correct. So the only batsman who performed in the world cup for India will be punished. How dare Rohit perform better than Kohli? How dare he not be mediocre like the captain and rest of the team?

I hope for once the Mumbai lobby really helps to boot out Kohli from Indian cricket. We shall be forever thankful to them.