Rohit & Virat Issue Post Worldcup.

50 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Kohli has done nothing for bowling . We still have the same bowling lineup of Bumrah , shami and BK as last WC . Bumrah has developed into a great bowler in last few years with more experience, while shami relatively has missed fewer matches to injury . 

Bumrah was not even in the team in last world cup.You must be kidding if you think Kohli has not done anything for fast bowling. show me a better Indian captain who handled fast bowlers better than him.

21 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Bumrah was not even in the team in last world cup.You must be kidding if you think Kohli has not done anything for fast bowling. show me a better Indian captain who handled fast bowlers better than him.

Bumrah and pandya debuted in dhoni's captaincy. Shami, Bhuvi were part of last worldcup. If you are talking about test bowling then yes he has raised the fitness standards but in odis i don't think he did much. Our batting is still same as it was after 2017 ct loss.

13 hours ago, Nikola said:

Bumrah and pandya debuted in dhoni's captaincy. Shami, Bhuvi were part of last worldcup. If you are talking about test bowling then yes he has raised the fitness standards but in odis i don't think he did much. Our batting is still same as it was after 2017 ct loss.

There are two parts. People need to understand. Kohli wants him as best bat in team and day light ahaed of rest of players. So he selects poor batsmen and goes extra mile to find reasons to drop decent ones.

He is ok to select bowlers as that doesnt put a threat to his brand. In fact it helps to boost his brands in terms of results.

IMO , Just like bowling, Indian crickets batting has gone miles ahead. Kohli is not best bat in Indian domestic circuit. There are a couple more. Only if cunning Kohli lets them be part of squad

15 hours ago, Nikola said:

Do you think he is magician who can wave some magic wand to make players appears from thin air.This odi side is so unbalanced , there was nothing any captain or coach could do to get the balance right.Dhawan getting hurt cost India big time too.Blame Kohli the batsman not his captaincy.

If you think Kohli the batsman will never show up in big spots and want him out of team, I am fine with that but stop blaming the loss on his captaincy.

Edited by putrevus
20 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Even if it is not a dig then we'll have to give it to Rohit, despite being such premier batsman, he is hardly into that brand thing, Even if he endorses it, His SM accounts(tweets and pics) are mostly about Cricket and family, His interviews are also honest, does not look fabricated and the best thing is he expresses his grief after loss unlike the other 2 brand guys Dhoni and Kohli for whom that was just another game.

Chokeli did mujra for pakistanis after humiliated in ct 17 final.

20 hours ago, putrevus said:

No I am not saying that, all I am saying Rohit the batsman also stunk in big matches like his captain.Kohli the captain has done fine reaching semis and finals of his first two ICC tournments.

Kohli the captain has managed bowling resources very well which is first job of any captain.He has made fast bowling a force for this team and he leads from front as a batting captain barring his flops in ICC knocksouts,he has excelled as a batsman in all formats after becoming captain.Is he perfect on the field no but I don't think you need to change just because of it.

Ya he managed dhoni also ver well like sending him at 7 at the time of collapse also left out highest wkt taker out in all important sf. Talk about being under the rock.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Do you think he is magician who can wave some magic wand to make players appears from thin air.This odi side is so unbalanced , there was nothing any captain or coach could do to get the balance right.Dhawan getting hurt cost India big time too.Blame Kohli the batsman not his captaincy.

If you think Kohli the batsman will never show up in big spots and want him out of team, I am fine with that but stop blaming the loss on his captaincy.

Both are contradictory statement. But you never see the contradiction

1 minute ago, New guy said:

One big point of contention is that Rohit doesn't want Shastri as coach 

Rohit is different guy. He has hunger to play more cricket. He is the sorts who will try to outfox Teams fitness doctor to make to playing eleven.

He has passion to win trophies and games. He will do whatever it takes, even if it means kicking MSDs butt or sending Bevada to rehab.

4 hours ago, jusarrived said:

A new level that , one was dropped for a "bits and pieces" bowler in middle of WC . Chahal is alright , Kuldeep has been disappointing .  

Every wrist spinner struggled in this WC, not just ours. And when was the last time we won ODI series 4-1 in SA and NewZealand?They are the reason for all our ODI wins inspite of having a crappy middle order.

3 hours ago, mishra said:

No. Kumble brought Kuldeep. Kohli only supports Chahal.

Yes, that's why he played both in most of the ODIs we played after CT inspite of their non-existent batting and fielding. He is the reason why we had such an attacking bowlers who looked for wickets. 

15 minutes ago, mishra said:

Both are contradictory statement. But you never see the contradiction

How is it contradictory, Kohli will captain players who are given to him. Where are the middle order batsmen.Stop blaming captain and coach for everything.

Some of you guys have to get real, show me a talented bat who would have made the difference from CT 2017 and was neglected by TM and captain.

3 minutes ago, Cricket_Fan said:

Yes, that's why he played both in most of the ODIs we played after CT inspite of their non-existent batting and fielding. He is the reason why we had such an attacking bowlers who looked for wickets. 

LOL. Go and check Kumble Kohli saga and how it all errupted when he became coach. Kohlis contribution to Indian team has been bringing in Pant and Chahal. These are two lads which Kohli has supported. Everyone else is in that team despite Captain magician trying his best to screw their careers. That includes Dhawan Rohit Kuldeep Jadhav Rahul Pujara, Mayank, Gill, Shami and so on.

Some are neutrals. You dont even need to read story. You can see it in every game

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

How is it contradictory, Kohli will captain players who are given to him. Where are the middle order batsmen.Stop blaming captain and coach for everything.

Some of you guys have to get real, show me a talented bat who would have made the difference from CT 2017 and was neglected by TM and captain.

So, why dont you give him the players. Dear Einstein, Captain makes the team

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

LOL. Go and check Kumble Kohli saga and how it all errupted when he became coach. Kohlis contribution to Indian team has been bringing in Pant and Chahal. These are two lads which Kohli has supported. Everyone else is in that team despite Captain magician trying his best to screw their careers. That includes Dhawan Rohit Kuldeep Jadhav Rahul Pujara, Mayank, Gill, Shami and so on.

Some are neutrals. You dont even need to read story. You can see it in every game

I though Shami was in the team and he dropped him for a trundler who cant take wicket to save his ass. You said india is facing middle order problem since 2015. Than what the hell Mr. Kohli is doing as captain??? The fact is that if Kohli cant win a tournament with this bowling line up than he can never win.