ISIS leader Al Baghdadi dead

maniac

53 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

again another divide and conquer. just like protestants and catholics. looks like isis didnt even attempt to target its main ideological enemy and you know who it is. also isis was against bashar led syria (nato was also against bashar). They also looted iraqi and syrian oil and selling to turkey who is a nato member. sounds very suspicious

They targeted shias of Iran ( currently in power ) and Syria ( Assad is Shia ).. :dontknow:

Kurds and yazidis are a bonus target for them 

2 hours ago, maniac said:

What the hell I got a troll vote for this. Is this Washington post?

I see it is @Norman . Probably accidentally troll voted. Bhai these things effect me deeply :(( . I feel adequate/ inadequate based on the upvotes/downvotes.

Don't know how that happened. :dontknow:

Here..... take a few upvotes and feel adequate again.  :two_thumbs_up:

No wonder jews are killing “ innocent” Palestinians children. No one asks  how come couple of underage  kids were with a group of terrorists who were firing Rockets at the time.

I hope general population sees this duplicity of media reporting in cases not directly linked to Their own national conflict/interest 

Since the death of Baghdadi, my colleague from Padosi mulk, is busy explaining to everyone that ISIS leader was close to 'Mudi' and was working at his behest. He got triggered to a point that even forced him to say 'Search Google to know relation between Modi and Baghdadi', to which I simply replied, 'Search Google to understand gehra relation between Immy and Kaali dal':phehe: 

Edited by Bhaiyya

On 10/29/2019 at 4:12 AM, velu said:

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

This is the president of the most powerful nation in the world acting like 7 year old bully. Actually there are more 7 year olds who have more poise than this Orangutan who has redefined the new normal! The a%shole did nothing, except watch from the situation room. The brave Navy seals did everything. We know he is coward who had to dodge the draft duing the Vietnam war because he had "bone spurs" on his foot. Except he does not remember which foot! :rotfl:

Edited by Audiophile

3 hours ago, Audiophile said:

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

This is the president of the most powerful nation in the world acting like 7 year old bully. Actually there are more 7 year olds who have more poise than this Orangutan who has redefined the new normal! The a%shole did nothing, except watch from the situation room. The brave Navy seals did everything. We know he is coward who had to dodge the draft duing the Vietnam war because he had "bone spurs" on his foot. Except he does not remember which foot! :rotfl:

All presidents and big level people do that. This one dodged the draft openly while others did military service which is unverifiable. John Mccain was captured by the north vitenamese but didn't lose any limb or have any torture marks. Normal people who were caught didn't live or lost limbs. John Kerry had a rumor that he signed up for Texas guard to dodge vitenam draft but his official record says he took part in the war. John Wayne did a lot of war films but did not actually enlist in world war 2. Ronald Reagan joined Military Signal Corps which was a support for the military. These people are part of the old mans club. They never fight. They leave the fighting for the common people to go out there and die.

57 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

All presidents and big level people do that. This one dodged the draft openly while others did military service which is unverifiable. John Mccain was captured by the north vitenamese but didn't lose any limb or have any torture marks. Normal people who were caught didn't live or lost limbs. John Kerry had a rumor that he signed up for Texas guard to dodge vitenam draft but his official record says he took part in the war. John Wayne did a lot of war films but did not actually enlist in world war 2. Ronald Reagan joined Military Signal Corps which was a support for the military. These people are part of the old mans club. They never fight. They leave the fighting for the common people to go out there and die.

WTF are you talking about ... big people leader do that? Are you some sort of sycophant? Never mind, I do not want to waste my brain cells arguing on this issue. 

4 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

WTF are you talking about ... big people leader do that? Are you some sort of sycophant? Never mind, I do not want to waste my brain cells arguing on this issue. 

The leaders fake their military history. What is so sycophantic about it. Its the exact opposite. It almost feels like you were being sarcastic but I don't get the joke