Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

^ I am not relying on a report which calls those killed as martyrs. However that newlink which you have posted, there are 5 names of  protesstors who died due to Bullet injuries. Out of 5 names, only 2 are Hindus and zero is Assamese. The 2 Hindu names are  with non Assamese surnames. 

So, No, There was zero support for anti CAA by local Assamese. Thats what my friends from Assam mentioned too.

Edited by mishra

On 2/8/2020 at 7:41 PM, Gollum said:

No comments @Ranvir

I was disgusted when I saw halal restaurants in Amritsar when I visited 2 years ago.

I'm also angry at U.P. and Bihari Hindus for not throwing out all of the muslims in their states in 1947. That is where these people have come from.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:54 AM, mishra said:

^ I am not relying on a report which calls those killed as martyrs. However that newlink which you have posted, there are 5 names of  protesstors who died due to Bullet injuries. Out of 5 names, only 2 are Hindus and zero is Assamese. The 2 Hindu names are  with non Assamese surnames. 

So, No, There was zero support for anti CAA by local Assamese. Thats what my friends from Assam mentioned too.

@Mariyam what did you find confusing in this post ?

39 minutes ago, Gollum said:

i can tell you this.

My family members ( i wont disclose demographic) were staunch supporters of Karunanithi and had lots reasons for doing the same ( real world reasons of interacting, genuine reception of prudence from the Karuna administration at trying times) they dislike the current stalin lead parties stance on minority appeasement. I mean these are staunch rationale based decision makers ( albeit with dwindling influence in their public lives but respected in locality still) folks who are disappointed with DMK.  DMK will loose some of its traditional support but may be they are counting on making new supporters, but its a dangerous game they are playing, and Palanisami knows it, he has wrested full control of ADMK and can be clearly seen having a sense of self assurance around him n his electorate now.

On 2/8/2020 at 7:16 AM, Alam_dar said:

True. 

In past, there was so much injustice everywhere. 

HIndus feel that their ancestors were Mazlooms against the tyrant Muslims. 

But ....

Similar feeling is also found in the South India too, where South Indians feel that the Aryan North invaded their ancestors and driven them to the south. 

I am a simple person who does not believe in any race or religion or even nationality. For me I am human first and should take care of all others as humans too. 

First of all, the Ashoka example is in itself flawed, because its sourced from a Sri Lankan Buddhist text that inaccurately pumped up the numbers and reversed the chronology to emphasize Ashoka's conversion from an evil king to a Buddhist do-gooder.  This is what happens in the age of wikipedia and "Ancient Aliens".  Read some actual history instead of propaganda and masala.  

14 minutes ago, sandeep said:

First of all, the Ashoka example is in itself flawed, because its sourced from a Sri Lankan Buddhist text that inaccurately pumped up the numbers and reversed the chronology to emphasize Ashoka's conversion from an evil king to a Buddhist do-gooder.  This is what happens in the age of wikipedia and "Ancient Aliens".  Read some actual history instead of propaganda and masala.  

Sandeep:

My post has no mention about Buddha, but talking about another issue. 

Why did you ignore the topic at hand, and brought the topic of Buddha? 

It does not make any sense. 

It seems you are only trying to attack me personally. Is it due to the reason that I doubt that you are actually a Muslim in disguise here? 

38 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Sandeep:

It seems you are only trying to attack me personally. Is it due to the reason that I doubt that you are actually a Muslim in disguise here? 

Yes he converted last week, his name is no longer sandeep, Now its Salman.

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Sandeep:

:laugh:

I read a comment by you where you used the example of Asoka to defend/justify the masscacre of civilian Rajputs by the Mughals - simply quoted the wrong post.  

Boy, you seem to have some weird paranoid victim complex...

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Probably forgot that cameras were rolling 

Some of my southie colleagues are virulently pro-Modi and BJP and have told me numerous incidents of how their school and college classmates used to cheer for Pakistan in certain cricket games, much to their hurt and disgust.  I guess there's a section of southie muslims where this strain of thought does exist.

25 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Some of my southie colleagues are virulently pro-Modi and BJP and have told me numerous incidents of how their school and college classmates used to cheer for Pakistan in certain cricket games, much to their hurt and disgust.  I guess there's a section of southie muslims where this strain of thought does exist.

Don't think this is a South specific phenomenon. Used to happen in Bengal as well but not by the Bengali Muslims, the Bihari ones (Urdu speaking) would be the pro-Pak guys and a lot of communal poison against not just Hindus but Bong Muslims as well (those 2 groups don't get along well even in BD). Bihari ones are a minority but of late a lot of churning in Bengal politics, pagol Momota is sidelining many Bengali Muslim leaders and elevating Kolkata based Biharis disproportionately, this too is contributing to the communal cauldron in the state.  During Left Front days prominent minority leaders were mostly Bengali speaking with rural background. Under this crazy woman's leadership worrying changes in school books (subtle Urduization, like akashi has become asmani) and appointment of Urdu teachers in schools which don't even need them...imposition. To summarize, this strain of though exists in Bihari Muslims based in Bengal and worryingly their clout is growing at the expense of the more chilled out Bengali speaking folks .

Sorry for the digression, I hadn't talked smack about Bengal CM for many weeks now and it was bugging me :p:

Edited by Gollum