Hyderabad: Onion price touches Rs 150 per kg

Singh bling

On 12/5/2019 at 12:15 PM, Singh bling said:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/onion-price-touches-rs-150-kg-in-hyderabad-1625273-2019-12-05

Jai ho Modi sarkar. As there is 30%  decline in crop Same old problems of Congress time again started to hit consumers. 

You blame modi gov for onion fields in nashik being flooded causing this 30% decline?

Despite all this inflation is 4% how is it the sams as congress era double digit inflation?

18 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

You blame modi gov for onion fields in nashik being flooded causing this 30% decline?

Despite all this inflation is 4% how is it the sams as congress era double digit inflation?

Mismanagement on part of Government for not preparing if there is a decline in crop especially when you gave big bhashans on this.

And if inflation was high during upa era then small businesses were also thriving at that time.

12 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Mismanagement on part of Government for not preparing if there is a decline in crop especially when you gave big bhashans on this.

And if inflation was high during upa era then small businesses were also thriving at that time.

The government has ordered 100,000 tonnes of onions from overseas. But clearly there will be a lag before they are delivered.  That is true for anything related to supply and demand.

You would have a point if prices would stay this high for a year or so. 

And no small businesses were not thriving in upa era. They were surviving on a borrowing. 

12 hours ago, Singh bling said:

There is no management or regulation  of crops for vegetables 

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

That would ruin whatever chance you have with the air hostesses.

Options are usually Etihad/Emirates :fear1: don’t want to mess up there or sarkaari aunties in Air India.

There are other airlines but they are usually expensive. :money: matters because all the 50 kg worth or shaaaaping I am going to do for the wife of course on my way back  with the onions I am going to sell

The  premise here being I am traveling alone :giggle: to even try a chance pe dance with air hostesses