Kunal Kamra heckles Arnab in an Indigo flight

coffee_rules

2 hours ago, retired_hurt said:

Thank you, this is the video I was referring to. 

@coffee_rules, try to wriggle your way out of this. Your gasbag motor mouth bff has been caught with his pants down. 

Edited by EnterTheVoid

On 9/9/2020 at 3:01 PM, EnterTheVoid said:

There are videos on YouTube where Gasbag Goswami instructs his minions to go heckle people (he calls it *interviewing*) on flights. Yeah, you better believe it.

2 hours ago, retired_hurt said:

@retired_hurt, thank you. 

6 hours ago, retired_hurt said:

It is wrong, nothing to defend.  Although, Yadav is a bit responsive and talking back. It is an interview request, not heckling and insults that Arnab is not even responding to. Arnab , I don’t think has given any statement on Kunal. Smart to not give any mileage

Edited by coffee_rules

Back to the topic, that was no heckling. If it was me, I would have told him to stop speaking in a girlie voice and the moment he calls me coward all bets are off. He would be picking pieces of my boot from his a$$. I admire Arnab here for maintaining cool and he has to because anything he could have said would give more popularity to unfunny "comic".

1 hour ago, diga said:

Unprecedented witch hunt... fir against every single staff of Republic

Imagine the furore if BJP had done the same against NDTV

Hope BJP does just that, enough of cowardice!!!!! NDTV, Wire, The Hindu etc are committing treason every single day they operate. 

18 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u hvent read it by now - its full of Gossip

Infact he can be charged with treason charges on those chats basis 

Heard that it is 500 pages long. Maybe I will read the summary tomorrow. Arnab is an asshole anyway, hope he is made to pay for his transgressions.