Why are liberals in India so enamored of Pakistan?

Stradlater

1 hour ago, passion47 said:

Pakistan is naturally gifted country , but masses are illeterate,religious and poor(these all things are related to a degree)

Pakistan is also birthplace of many indian/south asian civilizations , so its natural people who are into arts and culture like it.

Gifted in delivering explosives to the right places?

in the last 70 years of its existence Pakistan has yet to have a positive contribution to world society and humankind in general. 

On 2/21/2020 at 11:50 AM, Stradlater said:

And no I'm not necessarily talking in the context of the recent CAA protests either. 

I'm an art and architecture lover and like to follow several Instagram pages which focus upon South Asian Art/Architecture scene. 

Every time there's a picture of a monument in Pakistan posted there (There are quite a few nice ones there actually. Pakistan in general is a beautiful country minus the jahil residents of course) , you see excited love-struck Indian liberals pouring their love for the neighborhood in the comments as if completely besotted by it. Comments like "Wish I could visit the place", " So many nice people there" etc are a common place. 

Now appreciation for art is one thing but completely enthralled by an another country , esp an enemy country at that is something that I always find unfathomable. 

And this endearment doesn't just stop at praising of artistic works only. Everytime their faggot Wazir-e-Aazam even so much as smiles like an absolute buffoon he is , you could hear the muffled sound of collective moans from our liberal herd as if this was the best sight in the world. 

What the heck is it about Pakistanis that makes our libfarts go crazy? 

in mind of lib-retard; 

1, if he or she befriends a Pakistani he is more secure ( as he is inherently insecure and has inferiority complex) 

2, He likes being special for once, as when he portrays love for pakistan he assumes he will be seen in different light  by pakistanis. 

On 2/23/2020 at 7:32 AM, Norman said:

You can think whatever the fuk you want about yourselves. We Indians will always see you guys as meek cowardly Punjabis and Sindhis (and all the muhajir buhajir ****) etc who got slapped around like bitches by the Turks and Persians and are slaves to their desert cult to this day. :bird:

On 2/23/2020 at 7:51 AM, Norman said:

oh really ?  :laugh:

india-pak_647c_120316122453_0.jpeg?lgSx_

Pakistani-POWs-1971.jpg

On 2/23/2020 at 5:02 AM, Norman said:

:hysterical:

Do we hate our poor Indian Christians for what the British did to us just because they share a common religion ? 

When will you guys get out of this  Stockholm syndrome ? Your ancestors converted to peaceful religion either with a sword on their necks or got raped left right and centre by the invading soldiers. Stop pretending as if your forefathers are Babur and ghori. :phehe:

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Some of the worst offenders are Punjabi Khatris who were forced out of Pakistan in 1947. Especially the ones in Bollywood.

I would be absolutely livid if that happened to me or my ancestors.

Also Sindhis, Bengalis and the Kapoors from KP. Them and Khatris have historically been dominant in that so called movie industry. They saw their ancestors killed, raped, driven away from ancestral lands and yet are the biggest culprits in Brothelwood. 

I had the opportunity to visit K2 in far north Pakistan, near the Pakistan/China border. Unfortunately, timing and other delays meant shelving the project (for now). If the stars align, I'd consider going.

First off, there is no place on the planet like Gilgit - Baltistan and the Karakoram. This is just a fact. Why should I deprive myself of the majestic beauty of the place?

Secondly, don't think your average Pakistani cares about the political situation. They don't care and frankly, I don't care either. Don't prescribe to this nonsense of collectively punishing everyone for the actions of a few.

Everyone that I know who went to Pakistan (K2, at least) got treated with warmth, hospitality and humility. I don't think I would get treated any different.

11 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I had the opportunity to visit K2 in far north Pakistan, near the Pakistan/China border. Unfortunately, timing and other delays meant shelving the project (for now). If the stars align, I'd consider going.

First off, there is no place on the planet like Gilgit - Baltistan and the Karakoram. This is just a fact. Why should I deprive myself of the majestic beauty of the place?

Secondly, don't think your average Pakistani cares about the political situation. They don't care and frankly, I don't care either. Don't prescribe to this nonsense of collectively punishing everyone for the actions of a few.

Everyone that I know who went to Pakistan (K2, at least) got treated with warmth, hospitality and humility. I don't think I would get treated any different.

Were you visiting CPEC?

Typical second or 3rd generation immigrants, disconnected with history of their parents' country, leading a privileged life in a foreign country, elite mindset, judging citizens of parents' country going through war and hatred for centuries. Typical. 

Edited by coffee_rules

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Typical second or 3rd generation immigrants, disconnected with history of their parents' country, leading a privileged life in a foreign country, elite mindset, judging citizens of parents' country going through war and hatred for centuries. Typical. 

You getting major heartburn every time Pakistan is mentioned is your problem to solve, old chump. Got nothing to do with me or anyone else.

Edited by EnterTheVoid

On 3/11/2020 at 4:16 PM, EnterTheVoid said:

This is what putting pure selfish interest over that of the collective and shaking hands with the enemy for personal benefit looks like. 

On 2/22/2020 at 7:29 PM, First class said:

Indian liberals , particularly who have visited Pakistan , particularly Lahore would always love Pakistan and the people there. Pakistan is a beautiful  country and so is India and being a far bigger country, India has more places to visit. But , one thing you will not find in India, but only in Pakistan , particularly in Lahore, that's  the hospitality but no animosity for Indians. You cannot say the same in India for Pakistanis. 

Considering India's history, particularly of last 1000 years, its understandable why majority of Indians hate Pakistanis but Pakistani has no such reason and they are fine with that. 

Even now-a-days, any Indian will feel very safe and welcomed visiting Lahore but that;s is not true for a Pakistani visiting India. I have traveled all over the world and would love to visit India, but being a Pakistani-American I don;t feel comfortable travelling India with family. That's doesn;t mean India is not safe otherwise, but only for Pakistanis. People from all over the world travel to India every years and not many go to Pakistan. 

When you attack a nation four times in less than 100 years and send terrorists over, be glad that we just dislike you intensely. If we were a single ethnicity like Chinese or Japanese or desert ideology barbarians like Muslims or christians, we’d have sealed the border permanently.

On 2/23/2020 at 3:18 AM, panther said:

Inheritors of the muslims rule over Bharat, does not mean in the biological sense but rather the Mentality if you believe you are the continuation of that rule than you are what you believe in, in That case every Pakistani is an inheritor of Mughal, Delhi sultans, Ghaznavids etc, we are the sword still hanging over your necks.

What you really are, are sellers of your women to Persians and Turks for centuries and land of the fake Khans