AAP leader accused in IB staffer Ankit Sharma’s death

Gollum

We need Saudi style public firing and hanging in the chowraha for such chootiyas. How can you gauge the eyes and rip apart intestines of a COP and stab him 400 times, and then get away with it?

Govt needs to just grow a pair and do it once. Trust me all these peacefuls will then fall in line once they see it happening and get a feel of the consequences. This is the only way to remove the pisslamic gooda from their chaudi g*nds.

Fecking a$$holes, my blood is boiling.

Edited by motomaverick

37 minutes ago, Gollum said:

As per some sources the 4 guys willingly offered themselves as bait cos the mob was after H women in that area.

i read that too, and there is the naked dead body of a girl as well and her burnt cloths. May be its connected, may be Ankit and others knew and went in or went in and found and had to be eliminated. Ankit looks like an enterprising confident man. 

really depressing. 

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Ankit looks like an enterprising confident man. 

Based on video interviews of people in his locality, he was always helpful and ready to sacifice for others. Even a couple of Muslims said the same. Would have been a great asset for IB, but alas. Why do bad things happen to good people? Om Shanti. 

17 hours ago, Gollum said:

These riots were so avoidable, Delhi Police too bungled it up. FOE should never be absolute, protesters should have been forced to shift to a designated spot like Ramlila Maidan 1st day itself, and similar gatherings elsewehere should have been nipped in the bud (more than enough space at RM if they so desired). Also continuous monitoring by intel to avoid inflammatory speeches/slogans....on the spot arrest of those Sharjeels and Swaras. Then there would have been less reason for discontent among the public at large. Maybe the timing of Delhi election complicated matters. Not a Chankya move methinks, Shah simply lost control. 

Shah is completely responsible for this ,Sonia is right ,he should resign. 

Also the DP commissioner, Patnayak!

The Police constables ,DCPs went to that boiling pot with only plastic sticks and nothing more and left to face petrol bombs,Bricks, plenty of rounds of firing by the rioters ,total collapse of policing and Administration, also an utter IB failure!

22 hours ago, First class said:

First step for India would be to be realistic and accept Kashmir is a disputed territory. Don;t be rigid on no USA or any other country's involvement .

India has tried involving US "mediation" in the past.  There were very detailed negotiations under US leadership in the late 50s and 60s.  It led to the 1965 attack by Pakistan.  Because the Pakistani military recognized that they weren't going to get what they wanted, and they also believed that a "few strong blows at the right time and place would break Hindu morale".   

First step is to learn from History.  Time for partition is done.  No Indian government, of any party, is going to 'negotiate' and give away territory.  Not to any country, whether its Pakistan or China.  There is no country on this planet who has ever conceded its land, unless it was forced to.  And no power on earth can force India - certainly not Pakistan.  

7 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Libtards especially Indian libtards are the biggest brain dead species on the planet.

They are not doing it for free,they are getting their share from Arabs,Global lefts,they will even trade their ladies for that much,this is the level they have gone down to,the whole nexus is behind all this to wage a war against elected government

Opposition too seems anticipating a civil war in India in an years time that way their objective of tarnishing India's and BJPs image will be accomplished

Today I was in Bhajanpura, want to share few things,with you guys, traffic has started to move but still forces

outnumber the people on streets, media was there, the galis have been closed by wooden barricading,I saw that burnt petrol pump,few burned shops,saw group of people inside the barracading ,you very well know who, staring at you ,it sends chills to the spine,one of my favorite food take away is there ,it was closed as well,yes peace is there,but there is lot of uneasiness,I have been to that part a lot of time,but don't think I will go anytime soon.

Edited by vayuu1

3 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Today I was in Bhajanpura, want to share few things,with you guys, traffic has started to move but still forces

outnumber the people on streets, media was there, the galis have been closed by wooden barricading,I saw that burnt petrol pump,few burned shops,saw group of people inside the barracading ,you very well know who, staring at you ,it sends chills to the spine,one of my favorite food take away is there ,it was closed as well,yes peace is there,but there is lot of uneasiness,I have been to that part a lot of time,but don't think I will go anytime soon.

Stay Safe. Jaan hain to jahaan hain. 

3 hours ago, rageaddict said:

Just for that 400 stabs, I hope he is caught by marauding mob and handed the same treatment 

7 minutes ago, diga said:

Just for that 400 stabs, I hope he is caught by marauding mob and handed the same treatment 

May be, CIA undercover agents already abducted him to check how large was the conspiracy. After all, US president was in India and Tahis is one of the key peoples.

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

May be, CIA undercover agents already abducted him to check how large was the conspiracy. After all, US president was in India and Tahis is one of the key peoples.

Possible...even George Soros with his money, can clean up any loose ends

Edited by diga

21 minutes ago, diga said:

In that case Khujli and his gang will come out naked to protest and laying conditions of not putting clothes untill the perpetrator are caught

Edited by Suhaan