Let's accept the fact that India is a Home Track Bully and move on

Austin 3:!6

just don't accept with the OP .....  SL thrashed SAF convincingly   by chasing in the 4rth inns both time. ... as convincing as it can get...

that being the case ,  it is very hard to digest  India   faring such poorly  in SENA.  Case of complete mismanagement  and a bit of unluck with tosses.

That's all. Nepotism, selection blunders all play a part.

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

BTW I am not seeing super V **** that's the only good thing since odi series against nz.people criticise Sachin being called as God. I think super V by star sports is the most crappy thing I ever saw.

Season 1 ended I think. 

It’s all for fandom addition for Captain Clueless.

21 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Correct. They are at another level. Their batsmen intimidate bowlers.An hour of Roy and Bairstow can wreak havoc and they have Morgan and that freak Stokes.

Morgan & Roy play test cricket for eng now? Even Bairstow gets dropped more often than not.

Edited by Nikola

Bumrah's form is the main difference why we were competitive in Eng/SA and why not here. I am not much bothered about Kohli's lack of runs as he will come good eventually. But Bumrah's issue looks serious to me and unless we get old Bumrah back, we can say good bye to any overseas test win. We will still win at home courtesy spin but need him at his best to win overseas. There are plathora of batsman waiting to replace Rahane/Pujara/Dhawan etc in the team and if need arises even Kohli can be replaced. But there are no bowler near Bumrah's class to replace him. If he don't get his mojo back...we are phuckked...like literally.

Edited by Austin 3:!6

Giving a free run to an arrogant and dishonest leadership does have its pitfalls. What we are seeing now is a manifestation of everything this captain-coach duo have done over the last 15-18 months - destroying young careers, random decisions for short term benefits and the burning desire of the captain to boost stats vs weaker opposition.

22 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

We all like cheerleading but there has to be some limit. This Indian team will remain no.1 irrespective of what happens in this test. We will surely thrash SA next and with IPL starting after that, all will be forgotten. We will all dance with yes bank maximums, get excited with superovers, pumped up for CSK-MI rivalry etc. But just so that we are clear, come next overseas test series, we will lose again.

not me, i hate the ipl and all it stands for with a passion. Even as a guilty pleasure i don't indulge it. i care about test matches though, especially in SENA conditions.

On 2/29/2020 at 3:34 PM, kohli said:

But our coach and captain don’t want to understand.

They understand it - but differently. They think they are world beaters like the WI team of yesteryear.

Edited by nevada