UNHRC files intervention application in SC on CAA, India hits back

Gollum

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Feel free to answer the question asked. We are supposed to discriminate against majoritarian identity when claiming discrimination, idiot !! 

Answer what, Mulolololol - yahoo?

Nothing to salvage here. Especially when dealing with an arse hat who thinks it's his God given right to discriminate.

11 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I did.

Rohingya's and Ahmadis face persecution. Why should a present day Rohingya/Ahmadi in Pakistan/Bangladesh suffer for their entire existence just because their ancestors made the decision to migrate there 50 years ago? 

How does your humanity allow you to be apathetic to their suffering?

Might as well just do away with borders while we are at it too I mean. 

Oh but you would like it won't you since you don't even live here. 

59 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Answer what, Mulolololol - yahoo?

Nothing to salvage here. Especially when dealing with an arse hat who thinks it's his God given right to discriminate.

It is everyone’s right to discriminate AGAINST THE MAJORTY when claiming discriminated/persecuted status. DUH. You can’t be a persecuted Christian from a Christian majority country neither can you be black from a black majority democracy claiming racial discrimination.    

One cannot claim persecuted status for being a majority in a democracy, idiot. If they can, explain how or why.

14 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I did.

Rohingya's and Ahmadis face persecution. Why should a present day Rohingya/Ahmadi in Pakistan/Bangladesh suffer for their entire existence just because their ancestors made the decision to migrate there 50 years ago? 

How does your humanity allow you to be apathetic to their suffering?

Ask those idiots kee jish thali me khaya usi me kyun ched Kiya... Bloddy they were burning Buddhist temple in the very own country they were living in.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:16 AM, Gollum said:

Islamists and urban Naxals are at least honest about their intentions.

this is why i like pakistanis better than indian liberals, just that indians and right wing pakistanis cant co exist with land boundaries.

Edited by Vilander

14 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Rohingya's and Ahmadis face persecution. Why should a present day Rohingya/Ahmadi in Pakistan/Bangladesh

Rohingaya are from Burma not Bangladesh. India does not have a safe third country refugee agreement with BD. Rohingayas even in BD have been associated with lots of criminal activity, recently a syndicate was busted in india as well which gives illegal BD immigrants id cards rental homes etc. 

Ahamedis and maybe even Shias i agree, they should have been included in CAA, but it would have been deemed mischievous.

10 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

It is everyone’s right to discriminate AGAINST THE MAJORTY when claiming discriminated/persecuted status. DUH. You can’t be a persecuted Christian from a Christian majority country neither can you be black from a black majority democracy claiming racial discrimination.    

One cannot claim persecuted status for being a majority in a democracy, idiot. If they can, explain how or why.

Right to discriminate?

No mulo - lolo chump, no one has the right to discriminate. Not everyone openly celebrates their bigotry like you. You fall in the special category of arse clowns who wear their bigotry as as badge of honour.

Edited by EnterTheVoid

19 hours ago, FischerTal said:

Eh rohingyas and Ahmediyas can still come to India and seek refugee status you clown. CAA only fasttracks citizenship for persecuted minorities from Islamic republic of Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan.

"Fast tracking" of citizenship for one group of persecuted minorities but not for another group of persecuted minorities. Gee. Go figure.

I wasn't born yesterday. 

Edited by EnterTheVoid

59 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

"Fast tracking" of citizenship for one group of persecuted minorities but not for another group of persecuted minorities. Gee. Go figure.

I wasn't born yesterday. 

Ahmediyaas are not minorities, rohingyas are a security threat. That’s why bangladesh are kicking them out despite both being followers of the same religion. They have already come under suspicion for aiding the JeM terrorists that attacked the Nagrota army base camp back in 2016.

looking at your weak knowledge of current global affairs, I think you are being intentionally obtuse.

Edited by FischerTal

1 hour ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Right to discriminate?

No mulo - lolo chump, no one has the right to discriminate.

Hey idiot, I have the right to discriminate on the basis of if you are being honest or not. Saying that you are persecuted for being a majority where the majority rules makes you dishonest. 

Not everyone openly celebrates their bigotry like you. You fall in the special category of arse clowns who wear their bigotry as as badge of honour.

You can say nonsense sanctimonious things all you wish, but fact remains, like most nei-liberals, your ideology is devoid of reason, else you’d have answered the simple question of how can a Catholic from the Vatican claim religious persecution. Stop dodging and answer 

I wasn't born yesterday. 

Because CAA does not concern itself with sects within a religion. It says nothing about being discriminated for being a Catholic either 

11 hours ago, Vilander said:

Rohingaya are from Burma not Bangladesh. India does not have a safe third country refugee agreement with BD. Rohingayas even in BD have been associated with lots of criminal activity, recently a syndicate was busted in india as well which gives illegal BD immigrants id cards rental homes etc. 

Ahamedis and maybe even Shias i agree, they should have been included in CAA, but it would have been deemed mischievous.

Why? Those who prefer to go to Eu or west, you want India to be a doormat and say if you want to come here , we will fast track you? What kind of logic is it? When there are people living in India waiting to be included and are living in pitiful conditions.

Edited by coffee_rules

3 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

The CAA excludes them, we are not talking about Indian citizenship laws.

Do you know how many Ahmediyas from Pak are waiting to come to India or in India already as opposed to other minorities? Listen to people like Arif Mohd Khan! Ahmediyas in Pak would rather go to EU or Canada where they are recognized as discriminated minorities and given asylum. India is not a doormat to include those who don’t want to come and say you will be fast tracked, they would rather fast track somebody who is dying to come to India

Edited by coffee_rules

5 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Right to discriminate?

No mulo - lolo chump, no one has the right to discriminate. Not everyone openly celebrates their bigotry like you. You fall in the special category of arse clowns who wear their bigotry as as badge of honour.

And you are a liberal supporting a community of the biggest bigots on earth. Do you understand why no country wants those people because they are bigots and you are calling people who don't want more bigots in their country bigots. You are a hypocrite. On one hand, you support bigots like Rohingyas and then call others who oppose those bigots, bigots. Anyone who support bigot islamists is a bigot himself. So you are a bigot. Every country has its right to whom they want to accept as refugees.  

Edited by rkt.india

2 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Muslims from Pakistan and Bangladesh shall never be allowed to step foot in India. 

These filthy piglets wanted separate countries and got them. 

Now go live and die there. You will never be allowed into India! 

End of thread.

Those guys wanted separate homeland, got it. Dharmics of Pak didn't vote for partition, so they get to come back to India. Funny how they hate India, Hindus, multiculturalism, tolerance, women empowerment etc. but still want to be part of all of that here. Nothing doing, and those Indians whose hearts beat for Pakistan better get the * out of my country. 

To those PIOs sitting in US/UK/Aus/NZ and barking against CAA, stay out of this. You have no stake here, you don't live here. If you want to help out the Muslims of Pakistan, invite them to your homes and use your own resources to take care of them. 

Edited by Gollum

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

No no no, they are no different from Sunnis when it comes to hate against dharmics. Check who led the Pakistan Movement. If those groups want to fight among themselves and kill each other why should I be bothered? In fact I enjoy it when one rabid dog takes down another of its kind. 

Edited by Gollum

On 3/4/2020 at 11:46 AM, Gollum said:

Bhai, @Muloghonto has always been a cultural Hindu, strongly associates himself with our dharmic values, isn't ashamed of our ancient past etc. A lot of his criticism of Hindu orgs and their mindset is justified as well. But yeah good to see libbu frauds getting their asses kicked. 

Actually libbus and so called moderate Muslims (misnomer, the silent ones :phehe:) are India's worst enemies. Islamists and urban Naxals are at least honest about their intentions. The so called liberals are deceitful beings, they whiteash and enable Islamic extremism while pretending to be neutral. Scum of the planet these creatures who indulge in both-sideism BS to obfuscate reality. There is no equivalent of Islamism but they will conflate Hindutva with that evil ideology. I don't consider myself to be a Hindutvawadi but even if I were, that ideology is more compassionate, tolerant, inclusive than 1400 yo asmani kitab which only talks about kafir this, kafir that, maar kaat etc. 

No it doesn't.

The first word revealed in the Holy Quran is "iqra" which means read (or recite).

You really ought to read on the subject before you make such claims. 

Edited by Mariyam