Fcuk China

Stradlater

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Yes the West just makes dubious claims about chemical weapons to invade other nations.  Just kidding lol. Anyway the "designed by West" comment applies to entities like WEF/WHO which are dominated by Western Globalists rather any specific Western nation as such. 

It was the WEF that coincidentally ran a "simulation" for a Coronavirus Pandemic in Oct 2019. It was the WHO that gave shockingly bad advice early on during the pandemic including arguing against a travel ban to China. Western shitlibs agreed back then that a ban on flights from China would be racist :laugh:.

It was the Western media that set the narrative about the pandemic way back in Feb-March 2020 itself when they declared that we are never going back to the old normal. The same Western media now says we must prepare for a Permanent Pandemic.

By July 2020, the Chairman of the WEF already had a book out on how Covid-19 has given us an opportunity to have The Great Reset and #BuildbackBetter and elected leaders/puppets/stooges all over the world started regurgitating the same message including Modi.

There's no doubt that China/CCP has gained immensely from Covid and that is a part of the New World Order that is being created but the idea that China was able to hoodwink the entire world is giving them too much credit.

Actually, I understand things in simple innocent terms and how people behave in a practice. Not just WHO but many other International bodies and orgs over period started behaving in exactly same way as our Sarkari baboos do. Which means salary is because they come to office, but job they will do is based on kickbacks. All these bodies automatically assumed US/EU funding to them was given, but for additional funding (kickback i call at organisational level) from China they will do what Chinese wants.

And thats how China managed to hoodwink them. But it won’t happen again for some time( may be nxt couple of decades, Now, western Intelligence may have some inkling as well. 

46 minutes ago, MechEng said:

You know what? I should avoid this thread completely.

The more I read conspiracy stuff the more I get radicalized with anti China sentiments. 

China weaponizing corona virus isn't a conspiracy theory. It's a truth.

China might have accidentally released the virus, they might have talked about weaponizing it I think even other countries  have discussed, even there documents about possibly weaponizing some virus it don't mean its done this time  If they want start they will probably start another country not on their own  with a possibly of chaos in the their country and not knowing how other countries would react 

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/china/covid-19-china-reports-18-cases-of-indias-double-mutant-variant-everyone-is-concerned.html

Shyte is about to hit the fan.

=======================================================================================================

China has reported at least 18 cases of double mutant coronavirus variant first discovered in India, state media reported on May 5. Three Chinese nationals, who had worked near Delhi, tested positive for the virus after they travelled to China last month via Kathmandu. The Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention fears more COVID-19 cases of the double mutant variant but denied the risk of cluster infections due to strict screening. 

The three people were reportedly working at a mobile phone company in Noida and had travelled to New Delhi in a chartered car on April 19. Later, they travelled to Kathmandu with protective clothes, N95 respirators, goggles and gloves and headed to Chinese city of Chongqing. South China’s Zhejiang province and Shanghai have also reported imported cases and asymptomatic cases from India.

BTW, B1617 did not emerge after vaccines started.  It was first reported in October 2020.  

So, China predicted that India will start vaccinating in Feb/Mar and quietly planted B1617 in Gujarat or Maharashtra so it would spread just in time for the vaccine rollout and ...?

More likely that B1617 emerged via natural selection pressures and then quietly took over while our scientists were not given the resources to do more sequencing, track variant spread etc.  

With exponential growth, the starting point is always small and undetectable unless you do a lot of sampling - it is lurking somewhere but easy to miss.  But by the time you start detecting it with regular sampling .. it has hit the big time and is out of control.   

1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/china/covid-19-china-reports-18-cases-of-indias-double-mutant-variant-everyone-is-concerned.html

Shyte is about to hit the fan.

=======================================================================================================

China has reported at least 18 cases of double mutant coronavirus variant first discovered in India, state media reported on May 5. Three Chinese nationals, who had worked near Delhi, tested positive for the virus after they travelled to China last month via Kathmandu. The Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention fears more COVID-19 cases of the double mutant variant but denied the risk of cluster infections due to strict screening. 

The three people were reportedly working at a mobile phone company in Noida and had travelled to New Delhi in a chartered car on April 19. Later, they travelled to Kathmandu with protective clothes, N95 respirators, goggles and gloves and headed to Chinese city of Chongqing. South China’s Zhejiang province and Shanghai have also reported imported cases and asymptomatic cases from India.

china’s covid numbers are even dubious than India. Remember seeing lot of videos on Twitter in feb and March 2020.

11 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Sab mile hue hain ji.

You seem to have done a lot of digging about it.

Would love to see a post from you what do you think is actual plan all behind this.

I also think if anyone think all this is just naturally occurring phenomenon and coincidence is being too naive and dumb.

As Mark Twain said it is easier to fool people than convince them that they have been fooled.

I personally think this is not just about Trump or Modi but even bigger like depopulation. 

Top American billionaires have done meetings even more than 10 years ago with no agendas and no follow ups with no information of what they actually discussed but some reports are there that they discussed depopulation.

BTW your twitter handle?

Edited by Number

1 hour ago, Number said:

You seem to have done a lot of digging about it.

Would love to see a post from you what do you think is actual plan all behind this.

I also think if anyone think all this is just naturally occurring phenomenon and coincidence is being too naive and dumb.

As Mark Twain said it is easier to fool people than convince them that they have been fooled.

I personally think this is not just about Trump or Modi but even bigger like depopulation. 

Top American billionaires have done meetings even more than 10 years ago with no agendas and no follow ups with no information of what they actually discussed but some reports are there that they discussed depopulation.

BTW your twitter handle?

I am sure I have barely scratched the surface and am nowhere near to cracking the entire puzzle. But based on what I've read so far, it is the World Economic Forum that is at the heart of all this. They ran a simulation for a Coronavirus Pandemic in Oct 2019 called Event 201. They've since run another exercise on similar lines for "preventing" a Cyber Pandemic which they say will bring the financial system, power supply and medical services to a halt. This next crisis will make Covid-19 look like a walk in the park. Again, all of this is out in the open on their website/YouTube channel and can be easily accessed.

The agenda behind these events appears to be to achieve The Great Reset which will completely transform human life and society in general. The Chairman of the WEF came out with a book on this in July 2020 and the Reset has since been endorsed by elected leaders/puppets around the world across the fake right/left divide. This will include a financial Reset of course so the concept of money is likely to change. To give an example, the Chinese Digital yuan comes with an expiry rate. 

For an introductory guide to The Great Reset, I suggest watching this video. This guy has been researching on stuff like this for more than a decade and takes publicly available information/sources to back his claims. In general, his website is a goldmine of information on geopolitical affairs and topics that are considered "conspiratorial".

Of course all of this could be a mere Kaanspiracy and the unelected, Technocratic Elite who are obsessed with Depopulation and who have seen their wealth grow considerably during the Covid crisis actually want to save the world with the upcoming Reset.

On 5/11/2021 at 12:55 PM, rising said:

China might have accidentally released the virus, they might have talked about weaponizing it I think even other countries  have discussed, even there documents about possibly weaponizing some virus it don't mean its done this time  If they want start they will probably start another country not on their own  with a possibly of chaos in the their country and not knowing how other countries would react 

Bc  accidently ,ye accidently kya hota hai,duniya maar li,accidently kaka ji,accidently kuch ni haunda.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

China neither had any mutations nor 2nd, third wave. They sailed very smoothly.

I think mutation probability increases with number of infections rise. They controlled it effectively so there is no chance of mutation.

Say what you want about China, they controlled it. As the developers of the virus, they probably know how to deal with it. Majority of Indians led by chattis inch ka seena were caught with their pants down as evident by lack of planning and strategy from the very beginning. 

If this virus had developed in India, I can bet that this country would have been royally screwed. We all would have been going through much worse than what we are seeing now. And the baniyas of india as usual would have cashed in on this.

Edited by WC2011INDIA

51 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Say what you want about China, they controlled it. As the developers of the virus, they probably know how to deal with it. Majority of Indians led by chattis inch ka seena were caught with their pants down as evident by lack of planning and strategy from the very beginning. 

If this virus had developed in India, I can bet that this country would have been royally screwed. We all would have been going through much worse than what we are seeing now. And the baniyas of india as usual would have cashed in on this.

You know what I think. China having covid was just a hogwash, a sheer conspiracy. They circulated those videos by purpose. People collapsing on the road, etc. Did it just to show they went through it too while Covid never behaved like this, never knocked people unconscious suddenly. China just didn't have it. What ever they had was collateral damage, nothing more.

Edited by rkt.india

12 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

You know what I think. China having covid was just a hogwash, a sheer conspiracy. They circulated those videos by purpose. People collapsing on the road, etc. Did it just to show they went through it too while Covid never behaved like this, never knocked people unconscious suddenly. China just didn't have it. What ever they had was collateral damage, nothing more.

That is a conspiracy theory with no proof. A Tamil doctor did work in Wuhan and he stayed with them and share the harrowing experience.