Hordes of Muslims defying lockdown. How long will the government tolerate this?

Manny_Pacquiao

7 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Police can do everything it wants once it sets it's mind to it. Delhi has several reserve battalions lying just for this. Don't mistake them for a state force having limited powers. Just admit it that it was a colossal intelligence failure on the part of our Home minister who has been nothing short of disappointment since December. 

When you think David Axelrod is Chanakya...

21 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Police can do everything it wants once it sets it's mind to it. Delhi has several reserve battalions lying just for this. Don't mistake them for a state force having limited powers. Just admit it that it was a colossal intelligence failure on the part of our Home minister who has been nothing short of disappointment since December. 

Why can't you understand this simple thing that police can't interfere in administrative decisions.  They will only do anything unless they get the order.  You are getting unreasonably rigid about it.  Police doesn't do anything by themselves anywhere unless local administrator's orders which are DM, SDM who act on CM.orders.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Why can't you understand this simple thing that police can't interfere in administrative decisions.  They will only do anything unless they get the order.  You are getting unreasonably rigid about it.  Police doesn't do anything by themselves anywhere unless local administrator's orders which are DM, SDM who act on CM.orders.

And why are you having such a hard time understanding this simple concept that Delhi Police isn't your regular state force with reduced powers. It is directly governed by the centre and in such extraordinary circumstances, it had all the powers it needed to bypass the bureaucratic machinery and take the situation in it's hand. 

10 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

And why are you having such a hard time understanding this simple concept that Delhi Police isn't your regular state force with reduced powers. It is directly governed by the centre and in such extraordinary circumstances, it had all the powers it needed to bypass the bureaucratic machinery and take the situation in it's hand. 

But , how does it matters. If Government of Delhi has given permission, how can Delhi Police act? 

Right to give permission is with Delhi Government in state of Delhi. 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

But , how does it matters. If Government of Delhi has given permission, how can Delhi Police act? 

I'm not acquitting Kejriwal here. He is the main culprit but the police aren't innocents either. It was an intelligence failure and they deserve the blame. 

5 hours ago, mishra said:

What is Govt of Delhi? 

Which office of govt of Delhi granted the permission? CM office? or some ministry?

Permission for grathering is granted by police and not by govt.

Highlighted part is not correct.

22 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

What is Govt of Delhi? 

Which office of govt of Delhi granted the permission? CM office? or some ministry?

Really, i do not think its as straightforward as you make it look. I used to bash Delhi Police for not bringing prosecution cases against some well known individual cases. Later on i realised, although Police is tonprocute and make case, Its Kejri Sir who has to give approval.

25 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

What is Govt of Delhi? 

Really, i do not think its as straightforward as you make it look. I used to bash Delhi Police for not bringing prosecution cases against some well known individual cases. Later on i realised, although Police is tonprocute and make case, Its Kejri Sir who has to give approval.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

So, you're saying that once Kejri approves it verbally, Delhi police produces the letter of permission to people?

Right to give permission is with Delhi Government in state of Delhi. 

Your statement is as straightforward as it can get. 

On 4/6/2020 at 2:07 AM, Stradlater said:

On 4/6/2020 at 9:49 AM, sandeep said:

When you think David Axelrod is Chanakya...

What a predictably spineless response...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

So whenever muslim extremists inflict violence on the rest of society, EVERYONE ELSE is to blame, except for the muslim extremists themselves.

When a muslim kills your family and rapes your mother, don't question muslim extremism, question the police. THEY are the ones at fault, not muslim extremists. It's the HOME MINISTER's fault...LOL.

On a serious note: if this is what our "opposition" looks like, then i'm afraid BJP will be ruling the country for a long, long time. By the way, even the typical secularists in the indian media haven't used this argument. They're accusing the government of 'islamophobia' and spreading news of hindus congregating at ram navami, but very few, if any...have questioned the government's security or intelligence agencies.

Think harder, and come up with some better arguments.

On 4/7/2020 at 3:33 AM, Stradlater said:

I'm not acquitting Kejriwal here. He is the main culprit but the police aren't innocents either. It was an intelligence failure and they deserve the blame. 

India is unquestionably, and undeniably, a MUCH SAFER country today in 2020 then it was in 2010, 2000 or 1990. The intelligence agencies and security forces deserve credit for that.

What they don't deserve the 'blame' for however, is muslim savagery. Muslim savagery is a sociological problem, one beyond the scope of law enforcement. You can arrest (or even kill) people, but you cannot arrest an ideology.

The task of reforming muslims/islam is NOT the responsibility of the police or intelligence agencies. A government can only RESPOND to its citizens.

Therefore, it is the responsibility of civil society, educational institutions and citizens like yourself to ask for stronger action against muslim extremism.

This begins by highlighting muslim savagery as the cause of the problem, and asking the government to take stronger steps for uplifting the muslim community, through a combination of ghar-wapasi and close surveillance.

It also requires citizens like yourself, to not act as apologists for muslim savagery by drawing the spotlight away from them.

Muslims and ONLY muslims, are the problem, and any solution requires a reformation of muslims and islam.

This is how most sensible indian citizens are reacting to the spreading of the #quran'virus:

secularists.jpg

secularists2.jpg

secularists3.jpg

secularists5.jpg

Edited by Manny_Pacquiao