Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, Audiophile said:

I admire Kangana’s ferocity. It is very uncommon and unique in the industry. There are few folks who can call a spade a spade and not worry about repercussions. However, she is also prone to embellishing. Calling Mumbai POK is a bit extreme. However, I am willing to give her a pass for this one.

She is also a nutcase . I think she is in her Jayalalitha mode ( she is working as her in a movie)  these days believing she is some kind of grand leader ....the Y security adds to her delusions. She now is expecting her security upgraded. May be she is getting promoted in her head.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

She is also a nutcase . I think she is in her Jayalalitha mode ( she is working as her in a movie)  these days believing she is some kind of grand leader ....the Y security adds to her delusions. She now is expecting her security upgraded. May be she is getting promoted in her head.

I think it requires to be a nutcase to have these sort of guts.. she is taking on bolly mafia, drug mafia and govt gunda gardi at once.. kuch bhi bolo woh ladki mai dum he... to take on Shiv Sena in Mumbai is no small task.. All those Singhams, rowdy rathors and Dabanng heroes that we admire sitting chup chap in the corner while this lady came and gone in style.. :hatsoff:

My perspective on bollywood has changed.. 

Edited by veer

5 hours ago, beetle said:

This is gold. She behaved like Jayalalitha in one of the tv news videos lol.. after her office got demolished. But its pathetic that mumbaikars govt can be vengful like this against an actress. Mumbaikars govt has appeared very defensive and pathetic here. Very mumbaikar like. :laugh:

4 hours ago, veer said:

I think it requires to be a nutcase to have these sort of guts.. she is taking on bolly mafia, drug mafia and govt gunda gardi at once.. kuch bhi bolo woh ladki mai dum he... to take on Shiv Sena in Mumbai is no small task.. All those Singhams, rowdy rathors and Dabanng heroes that we admire sitting chup chap in the corner while this lady came and gone in style.. :hatsoff:

My perspective on bollywood has changed.. 

Ek ek ko waat laga doongi :hysterical:

This was even without Y-security and Jayalalitha role going to her head.

She fight with Roshans publicly. That was not nice. Abhi KYJelly ki neend haram kar di

Edited by coffee_rules

Kangana is accused of being a motormouth,Attention seeker 

Rhea is accused of procuring and sale of drugs, abatement/ murder of SSR, Money laundering

so according to @beetle ji

Kangana deserves to endure crores of losses

of property damage, potential loss of career due to Bollywood vendetta and being called a h-khor by an acting home minister.

Where as Rhea is an innocent girl who is being unfairly hounded by the media.

Kangana is a political pawn and getting security on tax payers money however poor Rhea getting a state sponsored Mumbai Police security after being accused in a drugs and a murder case is normal . :laugh: 

12 minutes ago, maniac said:

Kangana deserves to endure crores of losses

of property damage, potential loss of career due to Bollywood vendetta and being called a h-khor by an acting home minister

When did I say she deserved that...just mentioned about what I think of her in general .

As for haramkhor comment...

When you wrestle with pigs ,you become one. When she screamed' jiske baap mein dum hai' .....yada yada...she became one of the pigs.

Kangana getting security is the same as creepy politicians getting security from tax payers money.

Rhea is guilty of procuring weed etc ....she is paying a more than heavy price for it. But you guys have punished her for being a murderer and a gold digger. Till now,there is no proof of any of that . I hope if she is proven not guilty of these after the bihar elections are over,some of you will feel some guilt.....if not....whatever....

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

This is gold. She behaved like Jayalalitha in one of the tv news videos lol.. after her office got demolished. But its pathetic that mumbaikars govt can be vengful like this against an actress. Mumbaikars govt has appeared very defensive and pathetic here. Very mumbaikar like. :laugh:

Mumbai govt is ShivSena backed by guys like pawar....what can you expect from them . 

She should file a case against BMC . With the centre's backing,she is not some helpless citizen. She is as strong as them . Well matched rivals totally deserving of each other.

They all speak the same language.

Edited by beetle

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

When did I say she deserved that...just mentioned about what I think of her in general .

As for haramkhor comment...

When you wrestle with pigs ,you become one. When she screamed' jiske baap mein dum hai' .....yada yada...she became one of the pigs.

Kangana getting security is the same as creepy politicians getting security from tax payers money.

Rhea is guilty of procuring weed etc ....she is paying a more than heavy price for it. But you guys have punished her for being a murderer and a gold digger. Till now,there is no proof of any of that . I hope if she is proven not guilty of these after the bihar elections are over,some of you will feel some guilt.....if not....whatever....

I really dont think its just that . I havent been following much of the SSR news but if she was brought in only for procuring weed , thats the stupidest thing ever .

I suspect its much more than that and I hope a lot more filth comes out exposing each one of them be it Mahesh Bhatt or Amithab Bachan 

Just now, diga said:

Quite a few actresses in Kannada cinema getting grilled over Drugs racket .. Ragini Dwivedi / Sanjana Galrani / Aindrita Ray. 

Seems Blore party circuit is hot

Wasn’t this Sanjana an aspiring politician/activist in the Tapsee/Swara Bhaskar mode . Or is it a different one?

There is a big mafia/govt nexus in bollywood.. 

FEW are going against them.. MANY are with them and MOST are staying neutral.. 

It is not going to be easy for Kangana to survive now.. it is one thing to call them out but its another to live there among them and work.. .

Just now, veer said:

There is a big mafia/govt nexus in bollywood.. 

FEW are going against them.. MANY are with them and MOST are staying neutral.. 

It is not going to be easy for Kangana to survive now.. it is one thing to call them out but its another to live there among them and work.. .

She has made our own image. Her last few films were hits without any Bolywood backing. She in fact benefits from this se now she has her own following different from all the others.

9 minutes ago, maniac said:

Wasn’t this Sanjana an aspiring politician/activist in the Tapsee/Swara Bhaskar mode . Or is it a different one?

There is Sanjana Gandhi alias Pooja Gandhi who associated with Sriramalu of North Karnataka ... The one in drugs racket is different.