Riots in Sweden

Gollum

17 hours ago, Gollum said:

ImageImage

Only Poland and Hungary have rejected housing illegal migrants....no terror attacks, riots, mass molestation/rapes, grooming gangs. 

If only people apply common sense rather than pandering to (insane) PC left. 

the orthodox church nations like russia, hungary, former yugoslavia and poland are the only bulwarks left against this woke cocktail that the rest of 'progressive' europe has been accepting while trying to virtue signal to us about kashmir and human rights. serves them right tbh,  they can savor open marriages and degeneracy while their nation gets taken over for all they're worth.

19 hours ago, diga said:

switzerland is another country with > 5% population of peacefuls.. I was surprised with the amount of burkha-clad women in Geneva. 

In that case ,Have a look at Belgium then especially brussels .

Most of the Market workers In La Grand place in Brussels I met were Pakistanis, Bangladeshis .

Europe will fast become the breeding ground 

19 hours ago, Gollum said:

ImageImage

Only Poland and Hungary have rejected housing illegal migrants....no terror attacks, riots, mass molestation/rapes, grooming gangs. 

If only people apply common sense rather than pandering to (insane) PC left. 

I watched the Poland's (external or home I guess) minister interview to al jaljeera some time back and boy he was as blunt and straightforward as one could be regarding their anti Migrant policy .

He was damn right !

23 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

I have read Islam's Buddha is on his way. But will only happen after radical Islam is used by TPTB to unleash chaos across the world.

TPTB are responsible for these riots and chaos. They are the ones that flooded Europe with islamic and black criminals. Those who are not criminals in their own country are not allowed in Europe. This CHAOS is man made so that Draconian police laws will come into play to provide the ORDER. Order out of chaos is the policy of the elite. Problem, reaction, solution. Divide and conquer. However you spin it, thats what happening in the world. Its high time to name who these TPTB are. They are the jews and freemasons. I rename them TPTWB with W for won't :nice:

Edited by Real McCoy

On 8/28/2020 at 10:15 PM, Gollum said:

Image result for norsemen then now

More than the rioters blame dumb-ass liberals and PC police. 

well, actually, the Vikings attack the muslim spain, and then muslims teach them lesson by turning them into cheese maker . :phehe:

from warriors to cheese makers, what a low .

and its historical fact.