Canadian think-tank says Pakistan behind Khalistan groups, Trudeau govt dragging feet

Gollum

1 hour ago, construction430 said:

This is especially uncanny coming from someone who has continuously bragged about free Langar being provided in Gurdwaras. 

hum mahaan hain tum keval insaan ho..... this is the mentality unfortunately. 

uncanny how much resemblance it has with mentality of Pakjabis.

Edited by FischerTal

9 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

LOL...so typical, make up stuff as you go. why would a rich developed country like Canada ask or expect any free vaccine from India....I'll explain it to you in a different way you might understand. 

Tum log toh aisa ghamand kar rahe ho jaise Justin Trudeau India sey muft mein vaccine maang raha hai....:phehe:

lol Trudeau is the best definition of ghamand. he only reaches out to India when his own people start castigating him for not putting his ego aside and reaching out to India much earlier, which could have saved more lives of his own people. kuch samajh mein aaya? :phehe:

Edited by FischerTal

Canadians, who actually care about their country more than supporting insurgencies overseas, should ask Trudeau why it took him so long to reach out to a country like India, which has the ability to provide a large scale of vaccines on a fast pace. 

Already they are asking questions.

https://financialpost.com/investing/canadas-terrible-vaccine-rollout-is-putting-the-economy-at-risk-and-we-should-be-outraged

Edited by FischerTal

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

putting all your eggs in one basket is not a sound strategy. Moderna and Pfizer vaccines require tremendous logistics overhaul, which even America is struggling with. 

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

putting all your eggs in one basket is not a sound strategy. Moderna and Pfizer vaccines require tremendous logistics overhaul, which even America is struggling with. 

Especially Pfizer.  Geez ... -80 deg C?  They'll make more money selling freezers for their vaccines ...

Plus, mass vaccine-producers like India are not geared up to make mRNA vaccines.  It'll probably take months to retool India's units to do that.  Until then, Moderna and Pfizer's mass-manufacturing is dependent on limited manufacturing facilities.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

7 hours ago, dial_100 said:

This is true India. We are helping the world and not exploiting it. This generous gesture will be hard to forget. 

India only exploits its own people.

https://www.globalslaveryindex.org/2018/findings/country-studies/india/#:~:text=Prevalence,in modern slavery in India.&text=In the 2016 Global Slavery,in modern slavery in India.

14 hours ago, Under_Score said:

LOL...so typical, make up stuff as you go. why would a rich developed country like Canada ask or expect any free vaccine from India....I'll explain it to you in a different way you might understand. 

Tum log toh aisa ghamand kar rahe ho jaise Justin Trudeau India sey muft mein vaccine maang raha hai....:phehe:

Just because Canada has money - doesn't mean India has to sell. Look at the fight between the EU and AstraZeneca. Trudeau getting assured of vaccine delivery is a huge favor despite him constantly demeaning the country he made a phone call to.

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:
5 hours ago, Clarke said:

Not all people of Indian origin see themselves as Indians.

Nail on head..some exhibits on view in this forum

And people wonder where the term ABCD originated from :)

The same folks would use their Indian origin when it suits them though. Seen so many namunas in college and work.

4 hours ago, bharathh said:

And people wonder where the term ABCD originated from :)

The same folks would use their Indian origin when it suits them though. Seen so many namunas in college and work.

Because Indian parents thrust Indianness upon their kids. They can have goodwill for India if they want because of their heritage but thats where it should end. In all other aspects, they should consider themselves as non-indians. ABCD happens because they can be neither.

18 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Nobody should. If they are born in foreign country, they should be loyal to that country. That is their Mother land. 

I am myself always torn between my Janmabhoomi and my Karmabhoomi.  But, I became a US citizen of my own volition.  My taxes and practical (not necessarily emotional or meaningless things like sports) loyalties go to the US.  I vote based on what I think is good for the US, not necessarily for US relations with India. 

For my kids, it is a no-brainer.  They are Americans.  It is good to have an appreciation of one's heritage, but in the end, they are Americans through and through.