Canadian think-tank says Pakistan behind Khalistan groups, Trudeau govt dragging feet

Gollum

28 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Nobody should. If they are born in foreign country, they should be loyal to that country. That is their Mother land. 

For some of them (born in India or otherwise), their "mother land" is the land of their ancestors that in their opinion is forcefully held by India. They would rather see an Independent Khalistan/Kashmir. 

The point I was making is that with these people, you don't ask, what are you doing about India's problems.

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

Nobody should. If they are born in foreign country, they should be loyal to that country. That is their Mother land. 

It would be lovely if they stopped capitalizing on their supposed Indianness when it benefits them - like what Kamala Harris did during the elections. 

Are you telling me that Americans of Indian origin never portray themselves as Indian in some way when it benefits them? 

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

It would be lovely if they stopped capitalizing on their supposed Indianness when it benefits them - like what Kamala Harris did during the elections. 

Are you telling me that Americans of Indian origin never portray themselves as Indian in some way when it benefits them? 

It comes under moral corruption I guess. To use your race, ethnicity, color, language, region or country to extract benefit out of. If they are born citizens of that country or neutralized doesnt matter, they have no business participating in democratic process of India. I can only come put my opinion here but I aint urgent anyone to change their opinion. These guys are traveling to india and participating in protests against law or bill that only Indians should have right to defend for or dissent against.

4 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

I am myself always torn between my Janmabhoomi and my Karmabhoomi.  But, I became a US citizen of my own volition.  My taxes and practical (not necessarily emotional or meaningless things like sports) loyalties go to the US.  I vote based on what I think is good for the US, not necessarily for US relations with India. 

For my kids, it is a no-brainer.  They are Americans.  It is good to have an appreciation of one's heritage, but in the end, they are Americans through and through.  

It is all individual thing. For me morals are important. So there is no reason to be torn between Janmabhoomi and karmabhoomi. Your duties are separate towards them. You cannot call something your Karmabhoom until you relinquish your duties towards Janmabhoomi. The mere fact that some one like you and I have accepted foreign citizenship, we are now duty bound and sworn our allegiance to this country. If we are in balance then there is no conflict at all. 

I can still do lot for my motherland which is within the of boundaries of my duties towards the Karmabhoomi. 

59 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

It comes under moral corruption I guess. To use your race, ethnicity, color, language, region or country to extract benefit out of. If they are born citizens of that country or neutralized doesnt matter, they have no business participating in democratic process of India. I can only come put my opinion here but I aint urgent anyone to change their opinion. These guys are traveling to india and participating in protests against law or bill that only Indians should have right to defend for or dissent against.

You just described the modern Democratic party.

Edited by FischerTal

2 hours ago, dial_100 said:

It is all individual thing. For me morals are important. So there is no reason to be torn between Janmabhoomi and karmabhoomi. Your duties are separate towards them. You cannot call something your Karmabhoom until you relinquish your duties towards Janmabhoomi. The mere fact that some one like you and I have accepted foreign citizenship, we are now duty bound and sworn our allegiance to this country. If we are in balance then there is no conflict at all. 

I can still do lot for my motherland which is within the of boundaries of my duties towards the Karmabhoomi. 

I was about to say the same, swadharma dictates your duties to Janmabhoomi and karmavhoomi. Your astute moral code, is supreme, passport is a travel document, you have your duties in karmabhoomi as well. 

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Fuddus want nothing of Punjab territory in Pakistan. Shimla is the capital!! I don’t know why They India didn’t object to this referendum in Kaneda for an Indian domestic issue. Let’s have a referendum for independent Saskatchewan

ill use this ballot paper as toilet part to wipe my ass..

Lelo khalistan

Edited by LordPrabhzy

On 2/11/2021 at 6:00 PM, FischerTal said:

You just described the modern Democratic party.

at work there are these recent immigrants ( 2-6 yrs ??) from India, the lot of them. There are also some that have been here for long or have merged with the society and the firangs. There was this trend during covid where the western crowd used to do social events from home office, at times cooking challenges, posting pics in social channels, having video calls as socials events where the teams cooks etc. Some from the recent immigrant crowd were desperate to do it exclusively with the counterparts from hyderabad etc. Some of us felt it was not inclusive at all, as folks back in india did not have the home infra to do it and wanted to do other stuff like online games etc which were better received.

It was disgusting the glee some of the aunties had in showing off.  Dhikane kho jee karey types. Not sure why Indian people from India do this ?

On 9/19/2022 at 8:20 AM, coffee_rules said:

Fuddus want nothing of Punjab territory in Pakistan. Shimla is the capital!! I don’t know why They India didn’t object to this referendum in Kaneda for an Indian domestic issue. Let’s have a referendum for independent Saskatchewan

Follow the money. All coming from Pakistan. There is no Sikh that I know of interested or even brings up K????(I refuse to mention the name.)

16 hours ago, Khota said:

Follow the money. All coming from Pakistan. There is no Sikh that I know of interested or even brings up K????(I refuse to mention the name.)

Exactly it's clear as daylight...  Even propaganda doesn't mentions Pakistani Punjab.. Means ISI masters are at work.  Same playbook in Kashmir since years.