[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

12 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I don't know why but I saw the movie Kaal a few days ago.

Has to be one of the worst Ajay Devgan movies of all time. Even his karate stuff while standing on 6 bikes making an entry was better than this.

For those of you who were planning to watch the movie, you can safely skip it. Thank me later.

Ur warning came more then a decade later , saw that crap right then only.  Come on ajay devgan has done way way more crappy films starting with RGV ki aag. 

On 4/1/2021 at 11:03 AM, velu said:

santhosh narayanan bgms are damn good .. ennio morricone level  :hail: 

but really pretty average when comes to songs 

Gonna be yet another movie that's going to malign other non SC communities in the name of progressive ideologies.

On 3/15/2021 at 5:04 AM, EnterTheVoid said:

Secret Superstar. 10/10. 

It's a pity Zaira Wasim left Bollywood. She truly had the world at her feet. Hope she gets the help she needs. 

"Love" can make some folks do strange things - she is the Bhagyashree of this era; I will be completely unsurprised when she makes a "comeback" 10 years or so down the line, after a divorce or whatever.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

"Love" can make some folks do strange things - she is the Bhagyashree of this era; I will be completely unsurprised when she makes a "comeback" 10 years or so down the line, after a divorce or whatever.

Crush resurrection loses crushness. Guru ghantaal ki gyaan!

On 3/15/2021 at 1:34 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

Anyone scene this? Getting a lot of rave reviews.

I saw it, its quite funny but still weak in many areas

Direction, editing, sound design all needed to be better. they just keep rushing with the jokes sometimes not even giving it space to breathe which is the biggest issue. 

12 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Direction, editing, sound design all needed to be better. they just keep rushing with the jokes sometimes not even giving it space to breathe which is the biggest issue. 

Is it available on any of the streaming sites in India?

9 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He is absolutely spot on. Cinema is hyperreality, can never be real. For that, you have documentaries. Akshay Rathi is a film distributor.

1st of all cinema cant be limited- cinema is like food thats can have every variety , there is space for everything 

He is a film distributor who talks about money by calling himself cinema lover ....how idiotic. About his logic does he guarntee that dreamy films will get back money coz they loose out tons of it. \

Who says cinema can never be real ?? have u seen french wave or film like bicyle their. Now coming to India , these are just excuse coz of making crap films. All those dreamy films are now struggling to recover money where films like Joji are earning thrice on OTT . They are making these films in 5 cr and getting a minimum of 15 cr.  And the biggy films arent even able to recover its cost on OTT and about theatre revenue well even that was becoming tough for them

In cinema everything exist.  At the end a good film is about being engaging rather then being real or dreamy. Anything that breaks time n space anyways is not entire reality . The guy is just a film distributor who is talking only in monetary terms and these so called exhibitors, producer and corporate heads are the reason why Bollywood is falling behind regional cinema . If his opinion even matter fahad or a vijay sethupathi wont have garnered fan following across india specially with the emergence of OTT.  OTT will now be a massive kick to their old ideas in next few yrs .

The *ing idiot is telling fahad who currently is one of the best actors in the country how to approach his role. And their is nothing called real or unreal acting its just the tone ...u need to match the tone of film which is what pankaj tripathy does so well 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

On 4/10/2021 at 7:41 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Saw it as a parody, plenty of laughs, liked it overall. Don’t miss the final scene . Good watch

50 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Saw it as a parody, plenty of laughs, liked it overall. Don’t miss the final scene . Good watch

yea it was funny but their were techincal issues ...shots , scene dont have a smooth transition ...direction, edit, sound all at fault. A lot of times u dnt realise when a new scene starts or even how sound cuts...but may be having done this work 1st hand only i or someone technical can notice. Ever scene needs to have a beginning , middle and end...it was on paper but the way it was edited n its sound design werent smooth during scene to scene transition 

Just felt they didnt give enough breathing space to jokes. But i surely liked the film .

Actors were damn good....Naveen Polishetty will be one of the best in comedy genre in coming yrs 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03