IPL Match 33 | RCB v RR | 17-Oct-2020 | Dubai #IPL2020

coffee_rules

RCB v RR - Whom do you want to win?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. RCB v RR - Whom do you want to win?

• Rajasthan Royal Thali
    • Bengaluru South India Deluxe Thali

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2020 at 03:37 AM

12 minutes ago, Black Zero said:

Just boil my blood how ABD ditched his national team when they needed him most in last WC. And without him they were on par with BD. 

Anyone would do so when you have to pick the team based on a quota system. Kyle Abbott was dropped for Philander during 2015 WC Semi just to fulfil the quota system. AB stayed with the team. Tried to change things. When nothing changed he left and I think it was a good decision. 

1 minute ago, asterix said:

RR has a historical fetish fir bearded skinny playas... Unad is smart enough to milk those emotions.

there could be an arrangements where Unadkat keeps 1 crore and gives back the rest to owners after deducting taxes 

Unadkat over. 2 regular pace yorkers, one to AB, one to Gurkeet. 2 singles. 4 slower balls, 3 to AB, 1 to Gurkeet - 6, 6, 6, 4

Yet Indian bowlers never learn. And these are experienced bowlers. When a youngster like Tyagi can do basics right  (he bowled 6 attempted yorkers and went only for 10, with one boundary being an edge) why cant these overhyped idiots? 

1 hour ago, Black Zero said:

Just boil my blood how ABD ditched his national team when they needed him most in last WC. And without him they were on par with BD. 

He was abused and underappreciated by SA team and selectors. There is nothing wrong in what he did , it is lesson for all teams national and leagues on how players need to be handled.