How come so much love for MSD turned into hate??

gakgupta

I m talking about myself....

I know he got 2 world cups for us.....

But his hatred towards pace and complete lack of interest towards Test matches made me hate him...

Off late...he made this habit of intentionally take it to last over to show-off

And moreover...they way he was bullying young cricketers is puke-worthy..

Look at CSK --- no young cricketers --- not able to understand his hatred towards young and exciting talent...

I watch only CSK matches and cheer for the opposite team and will be really upset...if CSK wins.....

I dont have anything about chennai....just DHONI...

So much love for him turned into absolute hate

Edited by gakgupta

12 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

I m talking about myself....

I know he got 2 world cups for us.....

But his hatred towards pace and complete lack of interest towards Test matches made me hate him...

Off late...he made this habit of intentionally take it to last over to show-off

And moreover...they way he was bullying young cricketers is puke-worthy..

Look at CSK --- no young cricketers --- not able to understand his hatred towards young and exciting talent...

I watch only CSK matches and cheer for the opposite team and will be really upset...if CSK wins.....

I dont have anything about chennai....just DHONI...

So much love for him turned into absolute hate

This is the biggest reason why I hate CSK and Dhoni. 

Both Gaikwad and Jagadeesan are proven domestic performers and got only 1-2 chances this IPL and they are already dropped. Meanwhile that idiot Jadhav has always sucked in T20s but is getting immense backing. 

Who can forget how Dhoni helped his CSK teammates get direct entry into the Indian team? Rayudu getting selected in our ODI squad for various series before last year’s World Cup comes to mind immediately. 

It has happened to most of India's superstars 

As they say -" Die a hero or live long enough (keep playing beyond your shelf life) to be turned into a villain" 

Once he retires, most of his negatives will be forgotten and he would mainly be remembered for his positives 

I will make a serious post on Dhoni. I think we all become product of our environment. 

We know Dhoni has been struggling for a while but not everyone likes to make fun of great cricketers who have done a lot for India, but some fans continue to hype old players and their favorite player so much that it gets on other people’s nerve. Now those who don’t even troll, even they begin to troll just by seeing other guys trolling Dhoni fans.

This is where average poster becomes product of his/her environment. You don’t want to troll the legend but you end up doing since its the fashion and that is all you are seeing everyone do and its in the air. Negativity spreads like crazy and is more dangerous. 

On 10/17/2020 at 9:51 PM, Cricketics said:

I will make a serious post on Dhoni. I think we all become product of our environment. 

We know Dhoni has been struggling for a while but not everyone likes to make fun of great cricketers who have done a lot for India, but some fans continue to hype old players and their favorite player so much that it gets on other people’s nerve. Now those who don’t even troll, even they begin to troll just by seeing other guys trolling Dhoni fans.

This is where average poster becomes product of his/her environment. You don’t want to troll the legend but you end up doing since its the fashion and that is all you are seeing everyone do and its in the air. Negativity spreads like crazy and is more dangerous. 

Absolutely true