Thala didn’t see any spark in youngsters

Laaloo

1 minute ago, MultiB48 said:

They are missing the Chennai pitch :isalute: ,last time won 6 out of 7 league matches in Chennai and lost 4 out of 7 league matches outside Chennai. :sad:

You hit the nail. The CSK rise to fame and sustaining themselves so long is primarily due to that utter disgraceful Dustbowl which churned our low scoring, slow, boring matches... The whole unit now appears like fish out of water...

:dontknow: 

4 hours ago, New guy said:

That tweet is proof that CSK fans are in a cult. Lol and in that 11 years 4 were won by mumbai and only 3 by them. Ghanta rule

They have been in every playoff till date. More finals appearance than any other team. Ik old Dhoni fans left a big hole in your heart by trolling Ailiaaaa:giggle: but get those shades off uncle.

2 hours ago, asterix said:

You hit the nail. The CSK rise to fame and sustaining themselves so long is primarily due to that utter disgraceful Dustbowl which churned our low scoring, slow, boring matches... The whole unit now appears like fish out of water...

:dontknow: 

What are you talking about. Our historic wins came in Mumbai and Bangalore. Are you saying these are dustbowls too. What does it say about :mi: who play regularly in wank hede and also the mighty midget master who lost in 2010 against CSK

19 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

What are you talking about. Our historic wins came in Mumbai and Bangalore. Are you saying these are dustbowls too. What does it say about :mi: who play regularly in wank hede and also the mighty midget master who lost in 2010 against CSK

As you admitted, Wankhede and Chinnasamy both are sporting wickets and completely opposite to the one at Chepauk... In fact MI loses many matches at Wankhede. Same with RCB.

Not only that, these two venues also has extremely sporting and welcoming crowd for visiting teams. The same can’t be said about Chepauk...

T20 needs sporting wickets and big scores.. Not tailor made Dustbowl where teams struggle to score 130 runs...

48 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I am not sure what you and @asterix da are debating here.

However, a small correction.

The 2010 IPL final was at the DY Patil stadium. The Wankhede was being renovated for the WC at the time.

I was at the game and the result was :broken_heart:.

33 minutes ago, asterix said:

As you admitted, Wankhede and Chinnasamy both are sporting wickets and completely opposite to the one at Chepauk... In fact MI loses many matches at Wankhede. Same with RCB.

Not only that, these two venues also has extremely sporting and welcoming crowd for visiting teams. The same can’t be said about Chepauk...

T20 needs sporting wickets and big scores.. Not tailor made Dustbowl where teams struggle to score 130 runs...

Thats total BS. Mumbai was the one who dug up its pitch in the Pakistan series in 99 and bangalore where immy the dim's car was pelted with stones. Chennai has no such problems. In fact, Chennai applauded Pakistan's efforts in 99 and also clapped for Anwar's record breaking 194 in 97. If its a dustbowl, then its a dustbowl for both the teams innit. Low scoring matches can be entertaining as well. Case in point MI's win over RPSG in 2017 final. That wasn;t in Chennai btw

6 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I am not sure what you and @asterix da are debating here.

However, a small correction.

The 2010 IPL final was at the DY Patil stadium. The Wankhede was being renovated for the WC at the time.

I was at the game and the result was :broken_heart:.

Prepare for more :broken_heart: this season as rat will finally win one this season

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

They have been in every playoff till date. More finals appearance than any other team. Ik old Dhoni fans left a big hole in your heart by trolling Ailiaaaa:giggle: but get those shades off uncle.

So by your logic sachin > dhoni becuse sachin reached more world cup finals and semi finals than thala

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Thats total BS. Mumbai was the one who dug up its pitch in the Pakistan series in 99 and bangalore where immy the dim's car was pelted with stones. Chennai has no such problems. In fact, Chennai applauded Pakistan's efforts in 99 and also clapped for Anwar's record breaking 194 in 97. If its a dustbowl, then its a dustbowl for both the teams innit. Low scoring matches can be entertaining as well. Case in point MI's win over RPSG in 2017 final. That wasn;t in Chennai btw

Prepare for more :broken_heart: this season as rat will finally win one this season

Well the Mumbai crowd does know how to differentiate between Pakistanis and CSKiites... I remember Dhoni and his team getting huge applause at Wankhede. Unfortunately the same was never reciprocated to visiting IPL teams to Chepauk. 

23 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Geee I wonder why chuskis applauded Pakistani back in the day :phehe:

28 minutes ago, asterix said:

Well the Mumbai crowd does know how to differentiate between Pakistanis and CSKiites... I remember Dhoni and his team getting huge applause at Wankhede. Unfortunately the same was never reciprocated to visiting IPL teams to Chepauk. 

Even last year there was huge applause for ailaa in Chennai. Everyone keeps forgetting that aila's fav ground is chepauk where his numbers are staggering. even our own @Stan AF supports bambis because of aila. cheering for archrivals shows real sportsmanship something you mumbaikars will never learn

14 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Geee I wonder why chuskis applauded Pakistani back in the day :phehe:

cos unlike most of you, we southies are sporting and we take sports without mixing politics. so unlike most of you northies and pakistanis. like it or not you are more in tune with them than you are with us. them pakistani players must have been shocked at such a reception. I suspect even the smashing of immy's car must have been from a northie migrant. bangaloreans are the most peaceful of the lot

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

RCB is winning despite Rat and his tuk tuk. This is not a good sign for other teams. However, I am betting on collosal brainfart of Rat in playoffs. :dd::knuddel: