Indian players you had high expectation of but dissappointed you this IPL

Austin 3:!6

6 hours ago, Adamant said:

Shaw

Pant

Shubman Gill

Yashaswi Jaiswal(although just a couple of matches)

Shivam Mavi

Kuldeep Yadav

Hardik Pandya

Jaiswal couldn't find a place in a very robust top order. Gill was burdened with too many expectations and in a wafer thin top order. I'd not worry too much about Jaiswal but maybe I had too many expectations rom Gill. This season was dubbed to be his season before it began. Kolkata struggles have coincided with his dip in form. Not a coincidence I think.

2 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Padikkal, Mavi, Jaiswal in this list is purely ICF expectations :giggle: 

Give them a season guys then start expecting. Most of them haven't played 3 matches on a trott except Padikkal who has done reasonably well.

Padikkal in his first season has exceeded expectations.. Will wait for next season to judge him

3 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

Jaiswal couldn't find a place in a very robust top order. Gill was burdened with too many expectations and in a wafer thin top order. I'd not worry too much about Jaiswal but maybe I had too many expectations rom Gill. This season was dubbed to be his season before it began. Kolkata struggles have coincided with his dip in form. Not a coincidence I think.

The problem with gill is that as of now he isn't a t20 batsman, kinda like kohli of 2008 but he"ll get there after one or two seasons of ipl. 

He should be a part of our test side. 

8 minutes ago, Serpico said:

More than their batting I am more disappointed by the fitness of Pant and Shaw. How can they be so lazy at this age? Even Rohit was lean and fit in early 20s. They haven't even confirmed their places in national side and already this lazy, what can we expect from them in future

As long as the talent is there the fitness should fall.in place. Kohli himself wasn't this fit 10 yrs ago though ofc you can't expect everyone else to have his level.of dedication.