IPL Match 45 | MI vs RR | 25-Oct-2020 | ABU DHABI !!!!

velu

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Thanks grammar nazi. BTW learn how to construct a sentence first before criticizing others :facepalm:

How is correcting someone who doesn't know, being a Nazi? This is the reason ignorance and stupidity is increasing every day in the world. Learning something is seen as uncool for some reason

Edited by New guy

Just now, New guy said:

How is correcting someone who doesn't know, being a Nazi? This is the reason ignorance and stupidity is increasing every day in the world. Learning something is seen as uncool for some reason

This is a casual forum for fans. correcting spelling mistakes and grammar should be done at school not in an online forum for cricket. Take a chill pill

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Its a festive day! There are people to wish etc etc. Why watch a dead rubber?

Its very clear that the :mi: think tank was experimenting in this game. They asked Bumrah and Boult to intentionally under perform to see how the team fares.

Still RR needed 18+ overs to win. Speaks of the depth we have in bowling.

While being grammar nazis, the operative word is , “underperform“, nobody can “under perform“.

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

While being grammar nazis, the operative word is , “underperform“, nobody can “under perform“.

Than kyu somuch. I learnted so much fro m thispost of yous. Wherewould I be today, witout ur coffee influenced advaises. 

:bow:

Edited by Mariyam

51 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

But I hope you saw Bhennn stokes innings atleast. I guess allrounders exist!

Batsman exist as you can see by the display of dozens.

True that for Bolwers.

Stokes made few strokes but in the end IPL will prove that there are no allrounders.

Google "flash in the pan"