2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

16 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

@coffee_rules any hope? :Cry:

Listening to fox news, they are hopeful.

CNN is grim. Biden can’t win MI. Only decider is PA and WI for him where he is trailing way back in PA. We can’t say all mail-in votes are for Biden. So, still good for Trump. It’s very difficult to unseat a sitting Prez, they have too much toys to play with. 92 was an aberration because BillC (BC) charmed the ladies’ votes. Creepy Biden can’t win in that dept. Back in 2004, I remember the night, it was left to one state OH and Bush won it finally, very difficult to unseat execs as the deep state apparatus won’t like changes every 4 years. Certainly won’t do it because a few college going girls are screaming on TV. 

Edited by coffee_rules

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Listening to fox news, they are hopeful.

CNN is grim. Biden can’t win MI. Only decider is PA and WI for him where he is trailing way back in PA. We can’t say all mail-in votes are for Biden. So, still good for Trump. It’s very difficult to unseat a sitting Prez, they have too much toys to play with. 92 was an aberration because BillC (BC) charmed the ladies’ votes. Creepy Biden can’t win in that dept. Back in 2004, I remember the night, it was left to one state OH and Bush won it finally, very difficult to unseat execs as the deep state apparatus won’t like changes every 4 years. Certainly won’t do it because a few college going girls are screaming on TV. 

Biden has high chance to win MI right now

9 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Biden has high chance to win MI right now

He has to win MI, WI, AZ(done) and also NV if he doesn’t need PA. Still a lot of scenarios to play. Eventually, Trump will not go conceding, it will be upto courts like in 2000

Edited by coffee_rules

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I voted against legalizing marijuana in NJ, didn’t want my kids to grow up as potheads :sad:,

It’s not very difficult to get a medical marijuana card in the USA, it’s only a matter of time. Also just like Cigarettes or Alcohol, marijuana is an acquired taste. I tried it 2-3 times, in college twice and once in Colorado  a few years back.

All 3 times I didn’t really enjoy the high but some did.

However I can see the medicinal benefits and definitely safer than cigarettes. 

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

It’s not very difficult to get a medical marijuana card in the USA, it’s only a matter of time. Also just like Cigarettes or Alcohol, marijuana is an acquired taste. I tried it 2-3 times, in college twice and once in Colorado  a few years back.

All 3 times I didn’t really enjoy the high but some did.

However I can see the medicinal benefits and definitely safer than cigarettes. 

Marijuana is safer than Alcohol as well. Overall better than both. 

16 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He has to win MI, WI, AZ(done) and also NV if he doesn’t need PA. Still a lot of scenarios to play. Eventually, Trump will not go conceding, it will be upto courts like in 2000

Repubs holding Senate so this is just going to be stalemate for next 2 years. they cant end filibuster or abolish electoral college. Biden will just sleep in White House till 2022.