2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Sincere query, can I count corona disaster as one of the reasons behind voters balloting against him?

Lot of conservatives with businesses must be voting against Trump for that, but I still doubt that was one of the reasons. Counties where lot of whites died, Trump still dominated that.

Everyone knows deep down that even though Trump sucked at managing Pandemic, the young folks all over USA would have behaved the same way. Parties and spring breaks would have still continued in anyone's presidency, regarldess of the lockdown stance whichever president had taken.

I don't think Pandemic is the biggest reason, it surely is one of those though. I think economy, and race equality etc is biggest reason. BLM surpassed Pandemic I think for few months which gave Trump a much worse press. 

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Sincere query, can I count corona disaster as one of the reasons behind voters balloting against him?

no because no country in the world can claim it has  handled corona well. People are just fed up with the circus. Everyday there is Trump this Trump that without focusing on the core issues and he himself helps these matters by saying or doing something dumb and inappropriate.

People tried something different now they just want things to go back like they were. That’s my take.

54 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Meanwhile i must say, Trump coming out and accepting victory last night/early morning was foolish. This is far from over. If anyone of you know Ben Shapiro, you know he won't say anything what he is saying below. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 10.20.40 AM.png

I was watching Ben Shapiro's 12 hour marathon show with guests and analysts since morning today. 

I never watch these CN ,bbc sh1t ,I rather watch proper streams In Like Shapiro does 

Trumpsters are tweeting  election fraud. Like WI reporting more casted votes than registered voters. Trump said he is looking to his legal team to challenge some of the results. It is not over yet

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1324018512055083008?s=20

Edited by coffee_rules

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Trumpsters are tweeting  election fraud. Like WI reporting more casted votes than registered voters. Trump said he is looking to his legal team to challenge some of the results. It is not over yet

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1324018512055083008?s=20

Wow, that's big news.

First, the numbers of registered voters, and secondly, the voter turnout. Wisconsin is showing abnormality in both.

Edited by someone

And Latinos group is like South Asian groups.

It's not real term, and instead its a bunch of different countries and people. Indians and Pakistanis don't think alike. So why expect Cubans, Pueto Ricans, Mexicans, etc, be alike? Latinos are represented by various and small communities.

23 minutes ago, someone said:

Wow, that's big news.

First, the numbers of registered voters, and secondly, the voter turnout. Wisconsin is showing abnormality in both.

Yes, it's wrong data. 4.5M registered voters, and 3.3M voted. That's an acceptable 73% turnout.

And Trump didn't lose any support, he just lost to voter turnout. The +5-10% turnout in key states has made all the difference.