[POLL] Which team are you supporting, dislike the most, preferred final?

Gollum

Poll  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which team are you supporting?

2. 2. Which team do you like the least?

3. 3. The final that you want to see?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2020 at 03:29 AM

Serious thread, want to gauge the mood here. Poll will close just before Qualifier 1 starts, so do pick your options before that. 

I'll also state mine with reasons:

1. DC cos fav team

2. MI, enough titles won, umpires favor them too much. IPL will be much better if MI/CSK don't win for a few years. 

3. Dream final is DC-RCB since neither of these sides has won IPL. Will be good to see a first time winner. 

Edited by Gollum

56 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Strangely this is the 1st time ill be supporting MI but they deserve it, they have played the best cricket and Indian team can learn a lot from them . Want to make a thread on that but to lazy these days 

I think on paper DC has the highest ceiling. To think that without Jason Roy, without Mishraji/Ishant and with 2 of the best young Indian batsmen not firing they have finished at #2....shows the quality. Shaw/Pant will fire in future editions and then this team will surpass MI. All bases covered. 

PS: Vote bhi kar de bhai.

9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Strangely this is the 1st time ill be supporting MI but they deserve it, they have played the best cricket and Indian team can learn a lot from them . Want to make a thread on that but to lazy these days 

Best post of this IPL season. They are the most professional outfit out there with focus on more wins and attacking cricket. Extremely correct on why the Indian team needs to emulate MI. 

Waiting for your thread!!.

Like the most :mi: 

Dislike the most :rcb: mainly because of Kohli. :p:

DC is too much on a noob team to dislike. They have no legacy in the IPL. They don't even have an emoji on ICF. How much more noob can you be?

favoured final: MI vs DC

DC will pull a CSK of 2019 and lose to :mi: 4 times this season. The two league games, Qualifier 1 and Finals.

Edited by Mariyam

Just want a new team to win, hence supporting Rcb. 

Mumbai has the best team and there's no rocket science behind that. 

If you have a bowling lineup of bumrah, boult, pattinson there's nothing stopping you and then a batting lineup which ends at no. 8 with krunal. 

I know posters here will write essays on how MI leadership, captaincy, coaches yada yada chalked out this strategical performance but anybody who doesn't have a pea sized brain knows that they are a level above any other teams in terms of player capabilities and hence they won. 

The fact that pollard won 4 back to back matches for his team in absence of Rohit"dr strange" sharma tells us that these captaincy and leadership talks are just BS. 

35 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

DC is too much on a noob team to dislike. They have no legacy in the IPL.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. - Lao Tzu - Quotes  Pedia

Chicago Bulls had no legacy before Michael Jordan and Phil Jackson made them the most iconic sports team of all time. DC is the Chicago Bulls of IPL. 

This is just the beginning of the DC dynasty, we are set to dominate the 2020s. 

They don't even have an emoji on ICF. How much more noob can you be?

:dc:

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. - Lao Tzu - Quotes  Pedia

Chicago Bulls had no legacy before Michael Jordan and Phil Jackson made them the most iconic sports team of all time. DC is the Chicago Bulls of IPL. 

This is just the beginning of the DC dynasty, we are set to dominate the 2020s. 

:dc:

Years ago, I stayed for two months at my brother's who was on the East Coast then. He had a yard where he put a basketball hoop. On some days I would randomly go there and try and shoot the basketball into the hoop.

And I'm barely 5'6. I could do it with such ease.

Makes me conclude that basketball is not even a proper sport. Rummy requires more skill. That you give basketball analogies for DC is a self goal.

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Years ago, I stayed for two months at my brother's who was on the East Coast then. He had a yard where he put a basketball hoop. On some days I would randomly go there and try and shoot the basketball into the hoop.

And I'm barely 5'6. I could do it with such ease.

Makes me conclude that basketball is not even a proper sport. Rummy requires more skill.

Talking about lesser mortals here. 

1. :mi:

2. None in particular but the poll requires you to vote so SRH mainly for the trundlers, who have done well though in these conditions (and maybe the uniform) 

3. MI v RCB based on # of match winners on display during the game