2020 Bihar Assembly Elections

Clarke

I’m so happy. Hope NDA -BJP loses badly... They’ve become too overconfident and taken its ecosystem fir granted...
Hooe it keeps on losing more elections. 
Bloody MoFios...
The vote against NDA is not due to ecosystem...its due to hatred for Modi by certain section of peaceful Indian public. Check the sectional breakdown I have provided. That picture says it all.

Blame goes to hindus though. Every community votes as a block...except us who votes as pe caste.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lower the voter turnout, more it adversely affects BJP. SM mein gyaan deke kuch nahi hoga, go out there and make your ballot count. Same story in other states during assembly elections. 

Bihar voter turnout 50-55%. Now the lazy assholes shouldn't complain for next 5 years.

This year wiped out in Delhi, similar fate awaits in Bihar.

2021 again humiliation likely in Kerala, TN, Puducherry. Maybe some gains in Bengal (after murders/lynchings of 100+ BJP workers which will be ignored by high command), maybe a win in Assam.

Expect lots of drubbings in next 12 months. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Lower the voter turnout, more it adversely affects BJP. SM mein gyaan deke kuch nahi hoga, go out there and make your ballot count. Same story in other states during assembly elections. 

Bihar voter turnout 50-55%. Now the lazy assholes shouldn't complain for next 5 years.

If you shoot devotees, You don’t win elections. Bjp has to be reminded, either maintain difference between them and Congress or get same indifference of voters.

Has anyone given the breakup of seats in between parties in Mahathugbandhan and NDA ?

I cant beleive Axis gave150 and TC gave 180 to MGB .

I can believe RJD winning 90 but not gonna buy left at 13-16 and Congress 40+ ,surely not !

I think the NDA will somehow fare well than these 2 exit polls show 

Don’t blame the electorate. Bihar governance was not upto the mark. Both BJP at centre and Nitish were in power for enough time to make changes, about unemployment, migrant labour etc. No big industries or employment generation projects were planned. BJP could’ve given Bihar the special package it promised in Lok  Sabha ejections.

Nitish and his chela junior Modi failed to do enough...

Good riddance to Nitush & Sushil... Its downhill for NDA here on. Congress will slowly come  back in major states...

Serves right to that arrogant duo.. 

There was Hindu consolidation in UP and Muslim consolidation doesn’t matters. MoFo cunning duo wanted to undermine Nitish by playing games using chirag Paswan...

Serves them effing right...

Edited by asterix

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

These surveys makes it clear that a Bihari will vote for occupation and not any jumla ,free vaccine or plot in cashamir :yay: loving it :yahoo:

Occupation as in jungle raj, mafia raj, more violent crime, Shahabuddin's reign of terror, billion dollar scams, caste wars? 

Bihar Election 2020: Bihar Former State Secretary Shakti Malik Of Rjd Dead  In Purnia, Fir Registered On Tejashwi Yadav Tej Pratap Yadav - Bihar News:  राजद नेता की हत्या मामले में तेजस्वी-तेजप्रताप

Edited by Gollum

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Occupation as in jungle raj, mafia raj, more violent crime, Shahabuddin's reign of terror, billion dollar scams, caste wars? 

Bihar Election 2020: Bihar Former State Secretary Shakti Malik Of Rjd Dead  In Purnia, Fir Registered On Tejashwi Yadav Tej Pratap Yadav - Bihar News:  राजद नेता की हत्या मामले में तेजस्वी-तेजप्रताप

Biharis don't agree on this bro :yay: seems like they are finally tired of fake promises jumlas and empty talks.