The curious case of Franco Vazquez - the ICFer and a BFer

Real McCoy

3 hours ago, KiraReturns23 said:

This guy is from uae, he went by the name firebreaker on PP, I introduced him to icf back in the day, he was a funny and friendly guy, haven't followed icf in a long time so don't know what he's been posting here, but I definitely found him funny back in the day

Welcome back.... long time no see.

17 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

See all of my posts again.

If you are out there spouting bigoted stereotypes, ultimately it reflects badly on yourself.  Your silly stereotyping isn't going to brainwash others, it just stands there reflecting your choices and your character.

I think you are probably a young one, so have some growing up and learning to do.  Would do well to reflect on what type of person you want to be.  

Odds are, after his silly prejudice has been exposed like this, he will probably run away to hide his face.  

30 minutes ago, sandeep said:

If you are out there spouting bigoted stereotypes, ultimately it reflects badly on yourself.  Your silly stereotyping isn't going to brainwash others, it just stands there reflecting your choices and your character.

I think you are probably a young one, so have some growing up and learning to do.  Would do well to reflect on what type of person you want to be.  

Odds are, after his silly prejudice has been exposed like this, he will probably run away to hide his face.  

So am I wrong that Indian fans call all Pakistanis Pakistani and terrorists? It's there to see on this forum as well. Even after the "racist" incident at SCG, A lot of Indians were back to calling Pakistani players Pakistani dogs, terrorists etc

Edited by Franco Vazquez

23 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

So am I wrong that Indian fans call all Pakistanis Pakistani and terrorists? It's there to see on this forum as well. Even after the "racist" incident at SCG, A lot of Indians were back to calling Pakistani players Pakistani dogs, terrorists etc

"I am not biased when I say most Indians are biased".  

You're an idiot.  

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Even in this forum, the racism is rife and biggest example of it is there that if you write p.o.r.k.i it changes into Pakistani

p0rki is a slang, to dissuade posters from using that it changes to Pakistani, same with p@ki.

Like Endia changing to India (hypothetically, we aren't snowflakes). You are making no sense. 

I am sure in other message boards you can use all these lovely terms: p0rki, p@ki, Endian, Dindu, randian, lundia, cowpiss drinker, camelpoopeater etc. In case that is the discourse you want to maintain. No moderation here on ICF (ultimate FOE), censoring is lite, only if some slur is misused to a great extent will they censor it or make change.

You say racism is rife and want to rant against this forum elsewhere, sure go ahead, we don't mind. But keep in mind, on this so called racist, Indian 8chan forum you can call Indian posters Endians, randians whatever but if we type p@ki, p0rki, it doesn't show. How hostile this place!!!!

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Even in this forum, the racism is rife and biggest example of it is there that if you write p.o.r.k.i it changes into Pakistani

that isnt racism any more than white americans calling white russians 'commie pinkos' was racism. We are the same '' race '' of people, idiot.

17 hours ago, Stan AF said:

You guys waste time on 2 forums?. Lol

16 hours ago, someone said:

A case of too much time?

WTH is such thread...

What do you want me to do when blockathon is on. Do you want me to see every ball. I was using the phone to check how aussies were reacting and saw a familiar name and the way he was reacting looked like how a pakistani will react. Even aussies caught on to it

15 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

See all of my posts again.

So it was you then. Why do you act so Indian-friendly here and act very different over there. I would really respect someone who shows his true colors than a chamaleon like you.

13 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

As far as I recall, I didn't see you posting anything of that rubbish over here. I have never seen anyone here calling pakistanis as dogs. terrorists yes because some  of your players have supported things like army's actions and terrorist groups before. Dont tell me your nation doesnt do any of that. There are countless Indian army and civilian death tolls because of our neighborhood with your "quam". gimme a break please.

13 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Take your BS and shove it where the sun dont shine. dont post that shite over here. I have heard far worse things from my online interactions with paksitanis. When youtube started, it was all one way traffic. pakistanis used to call Indians every name under the sun. Indians realized the true nature of you guys after that and gave it all back. Now you go complaining to BF like a lil b1tch. Australia is not US of the 70s. They are not your daddy to interfere in ind pak relations. one of those guys over there told you basically to eff of with your ind-pak bs as its an aussie forum for footy and other sports.