The curious case of Franco Vazquez - the ICFer and a BFer

Real McCoy

As a resident pakistani ICfer, he mocks Pakistan sometimes and makes fun of Pakistan team. But as a resident BFer, he is showing his true colors. I'm pretty sure its the same guy. Who goes by the same name in two forums and also is a Pakistani. In the thread, even an aussie caught on to the fact that he is a pakistani.

fra.png

fra2.png

fra3.png

BF is the footy forum in Australia. I have attached a link in my previous post. Franco in ICF is a pakistani he himself has told so. and in bf, he is a secret pakistani but recently found out. but many agree with him on the racism issue. he is basically saying we have no moral rights to complain of racist abuse because "most of us" are inherently racist towards pakistanis and call them terrorists.

As a resident pakistani ICfer, he mocks Pakistan sometimes and makes fun of Pakistan team. But as a resident BFer, he is showing his true colors. I'm pretty sure its the same guy. Who goes by the same name in two forums and also is a Pakistani. In the thread, even an aussie caught on to the fact that he is a pakistani.

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Why do you think i refer to him a fake Emirati? He is a Pakistani.

19 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

BF is the footy forum in Australia. I have attached a link in my previous post. Franco in ICF is a pakistani he himself has told so. and in bf, he is a secret pakistani but recently found out. but many agree with him on the racism issue. he is basically saying we have no moral rights to complain of racist abuse because "most of us" are inherently racist towards pakistanis and call them terrorists.

Yup, I know about BigFooty, was confused only because of BFers. Their view towards racism are very flawed and moronic. Many were calling Indians p***y and what not on the day Siraj complained to Rahane, Sums up their mentality. As far as posters acting differently is concerned in different various forums, it is nothing new. Even Indians suck upto Padosi on their forum..

Edited by Bigg Brother

Saw that as well. But it's ok, didn't want to bring bakwas from other forums here.

I think we have 2-3 ICFers on that forum....to those guys I say whenever the Aussie crybabies whine about 2018 tour remind them about the * in their 2004 win here: our main players injured (Sachin, Dada, Bhajji, Agarkar), dodgy Nagpur track, rain in Chennai etc. And remind them how we crushed their spirits in 2001 without our 2 best bowlers: Kumble, Srinath. 

Edited by Gollum

A person can have a variety of opinions.  He is posting on how Indian fans (a selection) behave on SM. Though a selection of such fans is not necessarily a representative of Ind or its team, and having such a group of fans does not mean not calling out racist behaviour against players (irrespective of their country)

Edited by zen