Commentary Panel revealed for India Eng Series. No Nasser & Atherton this time.

Lone Wolf

Commentary Panel:

Sunil Gavaskar, L Sivaramakrishnan, Harsha Bhogle, Murali Kartik and Deep Das Gupta will be part of the world feed, with Nick Knight and Butcher joining them as experts from England. The big names for the Hindi commentary are VVS Laxman, Gautam Gambhir, Irfan Pathan, Harbhajan Singh and Ashish Nehra.

Man Nasser & Atherton would've added so much analysis:facepalm:

Nick Knight & Butcher lol..  My ears will bleed listening to that prick Deep das:whack:

2 minutes ago, Serpico said:

I think Nas/Atherton have exclusive deal with Sky. This series will not be telecasted in UK through Sky apparently

It will be shown with Sky. Apparently the series in England later on in the year will be with Disney.

Why can't star rope in Simon Doull for this one? ..  PCB also have roped in Mike Haysman for SAF series. 

Nick knight & Butcher have to the worst overseas commentators on the planet. 

I am sure they can get KP as well. 

Our host broadcaster  Star sucks so badly when it comes to picking Commies. 

35 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I don't why Siva and Sunny still are in commentary booth, both have to be phased out. Gavaskar is not adding anything worthwhile for a long long time.Bhogle is another guy who needs to be phased out. We need fresh voices.

Guys like Kartik & deep das are not good enough..  Kartik was so cringe one time in Carribean I don't how Ian Bishop controlled himself..  Dude just kept interrupting Bishop.  Bishop sounded so annoyed with him. 

Zaheer is actually good to listen & even Agarkar is better. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Guys like Kartik & deep das are not good enough..  Kartik was so cringe one time in Carribean I don't how Ian Bishop controlled himself..  Dude just kept interrupting Bishop.  Bishop sounded so annoyed with him. 

Zaheer is actually good to listen & even Agarkar is better. 

yeah..Karthik is pretty bad.. deepdas is lot better than sunny/sanju.. agarkar too is pretty ordinary. 

2 hours ago, Serpico said:

I think Nas/Atherton have exclusive deal with Sky. This series will not be telecasted in UK through Sky apparently

All England home and away matches will be telecast in Sky. They have a long term deal. The EPL and ECB cricket are the crown jewels of Sky and based on that they charge a bomb for sky sports package...

10 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Because he has nothing to do with either India or England. 

He is already in SL man..  Doing commentary.  I just read he will head to Pakistan for SAF series..  Star sports keeps bringing doofus guys back. 

In our last SL tour Doull was commentating too.