One of the greatest moments from any IPL auction

maniac

19 minutes ago, maniac said:

@zen time to put on yellow Jersey?  :phehe:

:lol: I  will  stick with teams from the west -> Wolves (MI) and the wild wild west (RR) + any future team :dance:

PS but if Che is playing, maybe can do that when CSK plays other teams :hmmm:

Edited by zen
10 minutes ago, zen said:

On a side note, Che does not need the $s so may be just a satisfaction of not being left out ... as the champion batsman in tests, would have preferred if he played county instead like he tends to do :dontknow:

he wouldn’t have put his name in the auction if he preferred that :dontknow:

Happy for him though. Hopefully he is picked because he is part of a team plan/strategy and not for pure emotional reasons. That would be unfair on some domestic players who played the SMAT and performed.

Just now, maniac said:

he wouldn’t have put his name in the auction if he preferred that :dontknow:

Happy for him though. Hopefully he is picked because he is part of a team plan/strategy and not for pure emotional reasons. That would be unfair on some domestic players who played the SMAT and performed.

I meant I would have preferred ... Che is probably doing it for the satisfaction of not being left out ... but on turning tracks (like they can have in Chennai), he can be among the top performers 

Legendary chepu deserved way more money. Anyway I am sure he got some bonuses for playing a warrior that he is vs Australia. 

Love Puji. Champion player. Legend. Savage and the true blood sucking Dracula warrior. 

I actually think he will do well in T20. He is going to surprise you fools.