In Rohit’s Captaincy we trust...

asterix

Didn’t you felt a calm assurance that India will pull through in the final stages when Kohli left the field and Rohit took over? Defending a total in this condition is unimaginable.

Even after Shardul was having that panic attack, Rohit was calm and didn’t show frustration etc.

A far cry from that jumping mad clueless captain Kohli. I was fuming when Kohli took out Chahar from the attack just when he took a wicket in first over and brought back Nets Bowler Sundar. 
Rohit would never have done that.

Can’t fathom the damage Kohli has done to Indian cricket under his captaincy and team selection.

After a long time FINALLY we are seeing the IPL winner :mi: players slowly coming in the team and making immediate impact.

Slowly people will realise the scandal of keeping away winner players of MI from the team and persisting with absolute filth loser players of rest of the IPL teams...

I hope that fraud Chahal doesn’t comes back soon in the team.

Sundar should focus on his Nets Bowling career and leave the place for more talented bowlers... :nice:

Edited by asterix

India captain Virat Kohli was missing from the field as he was sitting in the dugout with Rohit Sharma captaining the side. But why was he sitting in the dugout? Kohli has revealed.

"I ran for a ball and threw it and I just aggravated my leg a little bit. Nothing serious, I should be fine for the game in a day and a half. Better than sprinting for five or six overs, because we have another game in two days and I took the smart decision of going out. I didn't want to make it into a niggle or an injury