Most 'clutch' players in the current India set-up and biggest chokers.

Maybe you are new here then. Go read the threads here a year back. The same way how you are saying pant etc is opp virat camp, same was said about KL. 

Now that he is performing badly he suddenly changed camp. 

Edit : apologize if I came off as aggressive. Didn't mean it at all.. Just pointing out the nature of sm people over here.. 

Edited by OpeningBatsman
9 minutes ago, OpeningBatsman said:

:laugh:

Maybe you are new here then. Go read the threads here a year back. The same way how you are saying pant etc is opp virat camp, same was said about KL. 

Now that he is performing badly he suddenly changed camp 

Person A says Virat hates Rahul

Person B thinks Virat is friends with Rahul

You reply to Person B as if he said the first thing. Dude people are not like a hive mind, they are individuals. 

53 minutes ago, New guy said:

Person A says Virat hates Rahul

Person B thinks Virat is friends with Rahul

You reply to Person B as if he said the first thing. Dude people are not like a hive mind, they are individuals. 

I was pointing out to him how some old hags like you here jump from here to there depending upon the situation. 

It was not a shot at op. He might be new and may not be aware of that. Or he could be an old poster. Whatever I wrote facts. 

Now stop straining that little brain of yours and go rest. 

Edited by OpeningBatsman
35 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Rahul is definitely a choker in the mould of Virat, it's visible in IPL as well. Bumrah has also been a choker, he needs one breakthrough performance in upcoming WC knockouts if India reach there.

Can't tell about KL,but others do fine without Kaptaan ,rest is about his negativity which rubs off on to others on crunch situations i.e.KOs