India: Covid - II

kepler37b

12 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Wife and son both have it..I guess I better quarantine myself in my little room while they walk about freely

Sorry to hear. Take care . We did isolate and were wearing masks when we came out of rooms. Still my wife eventually got it , so it is tough. Have to be  wearing PPEs I think. It is still flu like , but my cough is lingering for a week now.

Sorry to hear. Take care . We did isolate and were wearing masks when we came out of rooms. Still my wife eventually got it , so it is tough. Have to be  wearing PPEs I think. It is still flu like , but my cough is lingering for a week now.

I think I have it already.My nose has been running non stop today.

The only good thing about this is that I have been guilt tripping my wife.It's good to get the upper hand once in a while.

After dodging it for almost 2 years .. Finally end up getting covid19 .

Others ,seems to be have very less symptoms .I have almost all the symptoms mentioned on Google.its a total wreak as far I'm concerned.Sorta expected it ..Chest Physician has asked for repeat blood tests then he will he will decide, what to do Next.

Covid19 is covid19 and it is not a flu .It may not be causing pnemonia barring few people ,but it is still  causing systemic inflammation .

Edited by Stuge

52 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Others ,seems to be have very less symptoms .I have almost all the symptoms mentioned on Google.its a total wreak as far I'm concerned.Sorta expected it ..Chest Physician has asked for repeat blood tests then he will he will decide, what to do Next.

Covid19 is covid19 and it is not a flu .It may not be causing pnemonia barring few people ,but it is still  causing systemic inflammation .

Get better Abhinav. You can do it. 

According to the forum's anti vax pest, coweed is just a conspiracy. Luckily, such brainless imbeciles are few and far between.

3 hours ago, Stuge said:

Get well soon

6 hours ago, Stuge said:

Take care and get well soon.  Keep monitoring your pO2 levels with a pulse oximeter.  

certain abomination spreading his filth here too. isn't it ironic that double vaccinated people are getting coweed than unvaccinated people. Yet they are pushing for a booster and will blame those who didn't get the booster as an anti-vaccer. anti-vaccer is a misnomer created by the media and the maggot is preaching it as though we are the devil incarnate. no-vaccer is more of an apt term. go ahead get vaccinated if that's what you want. I only feel sorry for them for taking these main stream and social media agents for their word and getting coweed. this maggot sh1tposting here will not help you during tough times. 

9 hours ago, Stuge said:

Its a horrible horrible disease.

I am suffering from post covid complications.

Quality of life has  taken a major hit for me. If not for my parents, I would have been a mental wreck.

The medical science establishment has utterly failed in mounting a response. 

The end game is ultimately the virus itself.

Edited by kepler37b

9 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Get better Abhinav. You can do it. 

According to the forum's anti vax pest, coweed is just a conspiracy. Luckily, such brainless imbeciles are few and far between.

And he is struggling despite double vaccination. So vaccine hasn't helped. Pharma companies have created shitty vaccines to loot.

5 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

certain abomination spreading his filth here too. isn't it ironic that double vaccinated people are getting coweed than unvaccinated people. Yet they are pushing for a booster and will blame those who didn't get the booster as an anti-vaccer. anti-vaccer is a misnomer created by the media and the maggot is preaching it as though we are the devil incarnate. no-vaccer is more of an apt term. go ahead get vaccinated if that's what you want. I only feel sorry for them for taking these main stream and social media agents for their word and getting coweed. this maggot sh1tposting here will not help you during tough times. 

This scum bag has called people who succumbed to COVID as "crisis actors". Can't stoop any lower than this low life sh/t stain who has compared vaccines to rape.

Edited by EnterTheVoid

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

And he is struggling despite double vaccination. So vaccine hasn't helped. Pharma companies have created shitty vaccines to loot.

That pest has spent months denying COVID, downplaying the seriousness of the virus and generally, spreading lies about the vaccines. I make no apology for calling him an anti vax pest. * him :thumbsup:

What good is the vaccine if you think the virus itself is a hoax? We have forum members who got COVID in the past. Suppose they are all lying as well?

Also, do you understand what "risk reduction" means? You seem to keep asking the same question again and again. Vaccines are risk reduction mechanisms. It reduces the risk of contracting the virus. And if you contract the virus anyway, it reduces the risk of passing it on to anyone else. 

Edited by EnterTheVoid

13 hours ago, Stuge said:

Take a good rest. I hope you recover quickly and feel better. Take care.

16 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Me and my family have tested positive for COVID. This is the second time. We had it last year during the second wave, and now again. 

Get better soon. My thoughts and prayers are for you and your family to make a speedy recovery :pray:

Don't let any anti vaxx  pest/scumbag diminish the seriousness of the virus.