Rahul Dravid CRED Ad Film

Ankit_sharma03

13 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Sure they have. That still doesnt relate to Dravid in any way at all.

Cred have other ads explaining about the product. This one is simply designed to get people talking about it. 

"Hey have you seen the new cred ad with Dravid." "What is cred?" "Oh it's some .." mission accomplished

17 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Dont understand whats so good about the Cred ad. It is hardly relatable to the product. All it does is show Rahul Dravid getting Angry. Is that creativity? How does that help me understand what Cred is and why must I become their customer?

When was the last time a thread was create for an ad.

It is like expecting the unexpected. This ad 5 yrs back would have been more relevant and could have caught more attention,Obviously there has been cashback system since so many years now, it is just that CRED advertised it very well. I guess they will pull few other nice guys after success of this ad, may see Bhuvi in next one :phehe:

13 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

It is like expecting the unexpected. This ad 5 yrs back would have been more relevant and could have caught more attention,Obviously there has been cashback system since so many years now, it is just that CRED advertised it very well. I guess they will pull few other nice guys after success of this ad, may see Bhuvi in next one :phehe:

its already a massive hit 

On 4/9/2021 at 8:44 AM, New guy said:

Lol, you cannot show more explicit abuse in an ad on TV

He says “I will hit you” . That’s what 2-year old says. Any adult would say —

Hengaithe maige (how’s is your body feeling)? There is no equivalent in any language, but it is a vile threat and ok for TV too

Maneli HeLbandidiya (have you told your folks at home that you will come back home?) Again a dark threat ok for tv

Gubal nan magane, mixed with above gives it a rustic touch. I don’t know how to translate, but not a vulgar abuse

Edited by coffee_rules

44 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He says “I will hit you” . That’s what 2-year old says. Any adult would say —

Hengaithe maige (how’s is your body feeling)? There is no equivalent in any language, but it is a vile threat and ok for TV too

Maneli HeLbandidiya (have you told your folks at home that you will come back home?) Again a dark threat ok for tv

Gubal nan magane, mixed with above gives it a rustic touch. I don’t know how to translate, but not a vulgar abuse

Dude you know dialogues in advertisement are written by writers and not actors themselves right? :phehe:

3 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Apparently cred had 52 lakh revenue last year and 360 crore loss 

On 4/9/2021 at 6:52 PM, Rightarmfast said:

Dont understand whats so good about the Cred ad. It is hardly relatable to the product. All it does is show Rahul Dravid getting Angry. Is that creativity? How does that help me understand what Cred is and why must I become their customer?

This ad has is fun and intelligent unlike most which are blunt . If you are not able to appreciate this add among all the ordinary stuff, then you should be concerned about yourself.

On 4/10/2021 at 8:39 PM, New guy said:

Apparently cred had 52 lakh revenue last year and 360 crore loss 

But that must be the VCs burning their money. 

You can't be a Cred member until you have a CIBIL score over 750. They are making it exclusive in that regard.

Also for 1000 Cred coins you get rs 10. :phehe:

Edited by Mariyam

57 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Deep! Very deep. 

Happy to help those who need :-)

jokes and pun apart sometimes we get too serious and critical of everything that we see. In that context I felt this ad was well executed with Dravid adding to the novelty factor.